Lets get a meet goin for the spring...

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
Jspec7m88 said:
ehh, At least we've pended down a date. Here, Let me try to visualize it...
About 12 in the afternoon, Meet at Hooters in Greenwood, IN for a Lunch and cruise around after that. Afterwards, go to IRP(maybe) and then MSL for Tuning/Dyno time...then maybe by this time we can just hang out and then go to someones house for a BBQ maybe for dinner...hang out..and that could be the end of it!:) I think it sounds fun:drool:

that sounds good.......:icon_bigg
i think the bbq at a park in the day would be better.... we could go to the park do a bbq hangout take some pics then do the dyno..... then IIR and hooters or something like that for dinner...
whats the date and the point that we are going to meet at with a time...
when we have this down we can make anoth thread with the final results...

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
well...I say we meet like around 11 or so. I think that this should give the long-distance drivers enough time to get up in the morning and what not. It should work out fine...Because afterwards for the evening, Saturday nights on US 31 (Greenwood/Indy) are ALWAYS loaded up with all kinds of cars. American, Euro exotics and "Imports". So unless anybody else will throw out any other ideas...I say...

May 6, 2006. Meet at Hooters in Greenwood, IN on US 31 @ 11AM.
(perhaps 10 if you want to have a little longer of a day)

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
ok then it depends on how many people are going.. on sf i am involved on a cruise on the same day but i will cancell that and come to this seeing that there will be alot of mk3 and 2's... the cruise is basiclly alll mk4's
so ill go cancell that and i guess iilll be going to this...

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
also, are we deciding to make this an ALL Supra meet? Particularly speaking of MKIV's...if so, we need to throw this Meet info out to the SF members and any other Supra sites.

^^Well I guess throw it out there for the guys are Indy that maybe wouldn't want to deal with driving to Michigan or Chicago or wherever that other meet was on May 6

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
yeah i wasnt saying that like i dint want to see any but 40 is alotttttt

anyways i hate sf kinda so if someone wants to throw it on there go ahead. also i need a address of a meetring place for mapquest

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I wouldn't be able to make it to Indy until about 12:30-1, since this is my only day I work, missing it is pretty much not an option. If thats a huge problem, I could always try to sneak out a little earlier yet, provided it isn't uber busy that day.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
ok so someone make a final thread with da date and the adress where will meet.. also someone should throw in something liek this

the great lake area supra owners are throwing and add that it was me mk11man and jspec woopwoop:)

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
what are you talking about the Great Lake Area Owners...the meet is in INDY, lol. Are you talking about like...saying who is Hosting the meet or something? I'll make a new thread and keep it siimple...

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Good job. Glad to see that you've realized that...SF sucks:(. Well...I don't like it no where near as much as SM. Well I've already got all the info saved and ready to start a new Thread as soon as I get confirmation from Matt about a good start time. Let me know!

supraman420

Jetta time
Aug 16, 2005
Chicago
Jeff, did you ever get my PM? I'll definatly be down for a meet, but I'm going to do a swap soon. I hope to have it done by the end of my spring break....

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i am going to be building up after thsi meet
so at chi2k6 ill be a hardass:)
so far me and my friend are talking almost the same setup he has
t3/t4 turbo
fmic
ffim
fuel system
pump
regulator
injectors
5spd swap
clutch
head
and other shit
he said ill be in the mid to low 11's like he is
...anyways just no 1 forgwet to give me an address so i dont look like a dumbass trying to show up on time and then not showin up at all....lol

yeah and ill be driving but if they suspend my license my dad will have to:(

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Justin, no, I never did receive any PMs from you. As for the meet, I'll make an official thread probably later on today, but it will be in Greenwood, IN @ Hooters on May 6, 2006. This will just be where we first meet...we plan to have a DynoJet from ModernSpeedLabs provided for us..and hopefully IRP will be open on this Saturday. I'll try to look into it though before finalizing anything.