When : Nov 7th & 8th
Sat Nov 7th Drag racing
Time :
4pm-
Where:
1476 U.S. 60 Business
Hardinsburg, KY 40143
(270) 756-6744

We will meet at 12pm in the large parking lot next to Budget Rental Car in Muldraugh KY on Dixie Hwy (HWY 31)
We will caravan out to US 60 Drag way in Hardensburg which is about 30 miles away at 12:30pm

After the Drag Racing we will head to the group dinner at:

Wick's Pizza Dixie Hwy‎
10966 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY‎ - (502) 995-4333‎
We will eat & Drink & see fellow Supra Owners Band Rock it out Live
Audiorotic-Rocks.com

Sunday Nov 8th
Dyno Day & Show -N- Shine

Time 11am-

Blankenship Performance
Shelbyville, Ky 40065
502-548-6318

We will meet at 10am in the front lot of Cracker barrel in Shelbyville. We will leave at 10:30 am sharp. The shop is new & the address is not in Yahoo,google maps etc so its important to be on time so you dont have issues finding the dyno location. The Cracker Barrel is located on Hwy 53. From I64E take Exit 35 & turn left onto 53. From I64W Take exit 35 & turn Right onto 53. Cracker Barrel is about 1/4 to 1/2 mile on right.

After the dyno we will head to:

Buffalo Wings & Rings
6501 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 402701
502-239-0029
http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com/...rdstownrd.html

I hope we have solid attendance this year. I will once again try for sponsership for give aways for everyone. I need all who plan on attending & those that want to Dyno & drag race to post up ASAP.

Thanks

Attending:

Steve_N
Stephen_95_SC
Fuzz420
Indy MK3
LilRedSupra
Stick3
Sytheed Dumass
dbSupra
Supraman502
Rumptis
FranklinWaters
Nick Rossow
Quin
Boost Lee
89Turbo toy
MKII Supraman18
armyastro
NewGen
ZoomZoomZoom
SupraFanatic
Speedgilligan
SupraDreamPDR
spoolingct26
Silver94TT
Xtoefield
Zurud
Mazx6
Chevy2Man
ben42391

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
If I can round up a couple guys from my area that are willing to make the 10+ drive then im down. We just had a meet last week that turned out to be a hit. I will try and get at least 5 Supra or lexus to join you. Im willing, I just don't want to come by myself. Its time we branch out, im tired of the West Coast taking over the Supra community.

BUT!!!!!:naughty: If we come to yours you have to promise and come to our 2nd Annual Mideast Region Meet in VA next May, LOL! deal:sarcasm: ?

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Man the mideast owes myself & dbSupra90 a cpl meets at least. I started attending MidAtlantic SOGI meats in 1999. Stayed a cpl times with Jeff MONTIGNEY (MR boost) in Mechanicsville out side Richmond VA. & We made the meets in New Jersey 3 times. 2001,2002 & 2003.. Seriously good to hear the last meet was a success. I hope you folks can attend.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Nice, well things are changing around here it seems like it gets harder and harder. But "Yes" we are def gonna try and make it.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Cool, I look forward to meeting everyone. I agree with you about branching out here on the west coast.

Forgot to post this earlier

Dyno Pricing:

We got a block of time 12pm-6pm for $500.00

So if we get 10 folks that will be $50 each. More folks the less it will be. There will have to be a limit as to # of cars we can get into that time slot. I will have to pay the $500 upfront so for those that want to dyno you will need to PrePay. We have plenty of time to get an Idea on who wants to run. I will have to set the payment deadline at least a week befor the event. Also If we get other cars to Dyno with us they will have to be grouped in there class to make things go faster. Class is set by RWD,FWD, Weight etc.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I'm hopping to have a carwash as part of the charity to raise money for SMA Awareness & Research. I'm hopping on putting together a group of fine young ladies that will wash the Supras down & towel dry them off for donations to the charity. Weather permitting if they will be in bikinis. Yes pictures & posing will be allowed. Working on the details & will post up once it is final.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Dude please make sure that's part of Saturday. My girls coming w/ but her family lives near so she'll be w/ them during Saturday's events:naughty:

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Well its test & tune at the track. The Car wash could be late morning to early afternoon or late afternoon. I'm sure if I can get the car wash together no one will mind getting to the track latter then 12 or leaving before 5. This will be a charity car wash to raise money & have some fun. Early November highs run in the 50's in Louisville so Realistically will only last a cpl hours anyway.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Hope you can make it.

Just updated the Attendance list. Looks like an Awesome time to be had 30+ Supras along with Sc300's,IS350 & 250's & other performance/sport cars from the Louisville & Indy areas.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I dont think we are going to make it... I cant find anyone to come out there with. But they are thinking about riding to MIR which is a little closer.

fohead

Oct 6, 2009
Louisville Ky
is there going to be a group ride? if so i need times and places to meet in louisville. i am really wanting to go but i have no clue on how to get there. if there is no group ride then culld some one send me directions and addresses of the places?