Kai's Red Turbo vs. The Chav Crowd

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
Seeing as Kai's ankle is giving him trouble I'm left with the chore of driving his Supra...

Yeah like it's a chore...

We took it out for a spin expecting to just hoon around a bit and go home. We encountered some teenagers in a petrol garage who "wanted a go." A SEAT Leon 1.4 and a Citreon Saxo 1.0.... :naughty:

Needless to say they got pissed on. Badly. Then preceded to get out, pull out their phones and take pictures of the beast that showed them.

Next was some Fiat something or other.

Then came the fun.

A Mk4 Supra...

Looked like a 93 n/a, still a fun match... or so we thought. He must have liked the taste of dust from a MK3.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
I think it was a Fiat Punto...although, i'm still amazed that during that whole night, the only driving that impressed me, was that of the Fiat Panda driver accelerating faster, and more dangerously than the space shuttle challenger down the twisty back roads to Taplow, through the fog!

I wubs mah car :)

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
Kai;1455904 said:
I think it was a Fiat Punto...although, i'm still amazed that during that whole night, the only driving that impressed me, was that of the Fiat Panda driver accelerating faster, and more dangerously than the space shuttle challenger down the twisty back roads to Taplow, through the fog!

I wubs mah car :)

That guy was MENTAL! He was probably drunk aswell, to be honest doing that sober is quite worrying.

Shima

I'v got Supra powers
May 23, 2007
carlisle
i love little chavs for this :D although carlisle isnt big enough to find any fun... damn