Jz engine

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Hey guys, been a while. I was just wondering if anyone in the lowermainland has a hook up for jz engines other than getting them via craigslist or people in the states on this site since BIC isn't around anymore from what I've heard.

I'm sorry in advance if i was wrong by posting in this section, I'll gladly repost this in the JZ parts section if I'm told to.

Thanks guys.

Ben.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
^ yeah we have lots of importers, i might ordering mine from east side shippings not to bad but pricing on JZ motors are good.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I think he ended up using that spare block. Ben, stay away from JK Japanese or Nagasaki Motors. Both of them are theives. If I could make a reccomendation it would be find yourself a good deal on a motor, tear it apart and rebuild it if youve got the time and funds

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Jayhall;1675736 said:
I think he ended up using that spare block. Ben, stay away from JK Japanese or Nagasaki Motors. Both of them are theives. If I could make a reccomendation it would be find yourself a good deal on a motor, tear it apart and rebuild it if youve got the time and funds

I sent him an offer but I am in the states, so he probably doesn't want to travel that far.