IL Supra Owners?

emmkaytree

Mar 15, 2013
Illinois
Seems most other midwest states havea thread but no IL ones so lets get it started. I know Chicago has a good deal of supra's but how about south? I am right by STL anyone this direction?

emmkaytree

Mar 15, 2013
Illinois
Last time I want to a car show in Chitown there were 4 of the sexiest MK4's there. Too bad Chicago has some horrible car weather.

Waltz7m

Mar 20, 2013
Chicago
So where are the rest of the Ill Supra heads???? Ive seen this thread up for a little bit and looks like not many are on here....?

supra13's

Banned
Oct 20, 2009
Boonville, Indiana
i'm from evansville indiana, about 30 min from illinois. But I travel through all the time, to stl, up to Quincy Ill, Mt. Vernon.....
Some of you guys need to make it over to Indy for our big supra meet may 4-5

mark1987supra

work in progress
May 26, 2008
Des Moines
I'm from Chi now living in Des Moines, IA, but still consider myself one of the Chi supras. I was back home last weekend racing in the Chi 1/2 mi., in my MK3. there are alot of supras around Chi most of them are on SF with the MK4 guys bc there is a large supra following from the Chi area.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
mark1987supra;1944231 said:
I'm from Chi now living in Des Moines, IA, but still consider myself one of the Chi supras. I was back home last weekend racing in the Chi 1/2 mi., in my MK3. there are alot of supras around Chi most of them are on SF with the MK4 guys bc there is a large supra following from the Chi area.

Traitor :p lol jk.