i ran 13.698

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
i took my 89 supra t to the track saturday. i ran a 13.698 @ 101.5 my 60 foot was 2.088. i just wanted to post my time to see what you guys think. i was pretty happy with it.:biggrinbo

mods: 3 inch elbow back exhaust, cooleze intake pipe, kn fipk, 50 trim ct-26 @ 10psi, mk4 N/a whhels w/ 245/50/16 street tires (i think they are daytons u know cheapees) and a huge haun racecraft front mount w/ 2.25 intercooler piping.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
YES! Most definately.

That 60' could use a lot of working. Your launch is a big key to your E.T.

Get some stickies out back & turn up your boost to 12-13psi and enjoy a 12 second run. :)

**BTW** Where at in the 'Nati are you located? :) I'm down there every once in a while at Argasy's chowing down on the Seafood buffet. ;)

You're only a little over an hour away from me. Congrats on a healthy run. :)
-Jeff

87matt

Feb 7, 2007
tucson,az
very nice run!! I can't wait to get my upgraded turbo on. I've never had a rwd car at the track, could you tell me what you were lauching at? I will be using some 275 nito 555's when I finally get all the maint. done. I'm sure it will be differnet lauching point for me but anything will help.

thanks

89turbotoy

Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
yeah i'm in harrison actually real close to indiana argosy is not far from me. i was launching @ about 4k and slipping the clutch when i was all the way off the clutch no spinning but bad wheel hop. uglymk3 don't you have slomk3's old car?

89turbotoy

Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
cool thanks Duane i was waiting to hear what you had to say. i'm looking into drag radials and i just bought an elbow, then i want to get a maft and a wideband and a little suspension work like trac bars. once i hit 12 consistantly i'm not doing anything else to the car.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
89turbotoy said:
cool thanks Duane i was waiting to hear what you had to say. i'm looking into drag radials and i just bought an elbow, then i want to get a maft and a wideband and a little suspension work like trac bars. once i hit 12 consistantly i'm not doing anything else to the car.

I suggest MT ET street and you have no problems then. :biglaugh: Many others will also suggest this.

800 will be nice when I get to drive it this coming week :naughty:

Duane

uglymk3

Mar 25, 2007
Cincinnati
89turbotoy said:
yeah i'm in harrison actually real close to indiana argosy is not far from me. i was launching @ about 4k and slipping the clutch when i was all the way off the clutch no spinning but bad wheel hop. uglymk3 don't you have slomk3's old car?
I'm not sure who's car it is... i don't remember his name on ohio supra's.... the car's kinda a piece lol... I hope it's decently quick though. I've only driven it twice

89turbotoy

Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
you should bring it to jeff wyler honda in colerain sometime during the day. i work there and i'de like to take a look at it

uglymk3

Mar 25, 2007
Cincinnati
89turbotoy said:
you should bring it to jeff wyler honda in colerain sometime during the day. i work there and i'de like to take a look at it
if that was directed towards me I'll bring it up there some day... I'm waiting for my coil pack to arrive so hopefully I can drive the damn thing.

89turbotoy

Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
uglymk3 said:
if that was directed towards me I'll bring it up there some day... I'm waiting for my coil pack to arrive so hopefully I can drive the damn thing.
yeah it was directed to you hope to meet you soon