Hi ALL, Just got another Supra.

bestsupraever

Nov 14, 2015
Florida
Hi All, Just saying Hello. I joined recently. I just bought another Supra.(Received it 2 weeks ago). This one is a 1987 Turbo Automatic,Hatchback, No Targa. It's Pearl White with Maroon Leather Interior. It has just about 64800 miles. Very nicely kept car, No Rust anywhere. Runs Very Good. I had a 1986.5 NA, Auto, Brown with Beige Interior Tems Package brand new in April 86. I kept it 16 years and put 100k miles on it and the HG finally went. I traded it on a Brand New 300M, and was sorry as soon as I did it. Always wanted another one. Absolutely love the driving feel of them. So here I am with another chance to relive my youth, I am pushing 70 now. But I digress. I will post some things in the tech sections, because there are a few things that need to be dealt with, as soon as I figure out which section I need to post in. So Hello to ALL.
Semper FI--Jack

Attachments

• 1987 Supra Pass sd frt1.JPG
    1987 Supra Pass sd frt1.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 18

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
It looks like a very well kept example and with those miles is quite rare. Welcome and there is a great wealth of information on this site if you can get the hang of the search feature. There aren't as many active users as there once were but those of us here will do our best to help with any questions.

-Ryan

bestsupraever

Nov 14, 2015
Florida
Thanks Ryan, FYI the car was a one owner car bought new and untill 2014 lived in WA. Now Its here in FL. I hear you about not as many Active Users, I don't have as many friends as I once did either. Funny story, I called a Toyota Dealer in MA that advertised on the web as discount parts. I asked for a new Oem Brake Master Cylinder, he said they were out of production and unavailable, I asked what would his dealership do if a customer came in and wanted a replacement. His answer was ,"To tell You The Truth, I can't remember the last time I saw a Supra in here".
Semper Fi--Jack