hello from Oceanside, CA!

JoeyD

Feb 5, 2007
Oceanside, CA
just wanted to say hi! i'm new to the whole Supra scene. remembered a friend of mine who used to have an old Supra & thought it was a great car & now i've got one myself... unfortunately though, i didn't have much money available at the time & the only decent Supra i found was an 89 non-turbo in 'automatic'. i love the car but hoping to get rid of the one i have now & find another one w/ t-tops in 5spd(turbo or non). anyway, i'd post pics of the car but i haven't done anything to it yet(aside from spending $1,000 on repairs because the guy i bought the car from let it go to hell.. that jerk!) & it's just all stock. alright, well that's enough of that. anyone else here from San Diego county with an MKIII? :aigo:

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
You are in the right place! Southern San Diego here, give me a call sometime. I have an 87 5 speed available. Some of us are on here, but the rest of the locals are on socalsupras.com

JoeyD

Feb 5, 2007
Oceanside, CA
hello hello, thanks for the welcome. authorized vendor eh?... that'll come in handy. i would like to fix this car up as i'm able to(currently in the job hunting mode.. the bloody ol' apply & interview process. weee!) as even though i eventually would like to get another Supra i'm sure if/when that happens i'll end up giving this one to my g/f.