Hello from NM

Sinistr

Has Been
Jan 8, 2007
ABQ, NM
I just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello to everyone on the board. I hope to get a ton of info from the site. Talk to you all soon.

Chris

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome, Chris! There is a ton of info on here for you to dabble through! ;)

What kind of car do you have or are you looking to get one?

-Jeff

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
HEY To Another NEW MEXICAN!
Names Jonathan
Hope to keep in touch and maybe we could meet up as i hope to come up to Alb soon.
Do you happen to have a black mkiii?

1987 Turbo hardtop: JDM7MGTE-Cometic 1.31mm HG-ARP head studs @ 80ftlbs-ITS bolt on 61 trim turbo-550/LEX-SAFCII-AEM Wideband-MBC@14psi-Intake-BIC DP-3" DP back custom-2 1/2" UICP-2"to IC-2.25 LICP-HKS SSQV BOV-Spec Stg3 clutch-Autometer 20/20 gauge-Sogi shifter-H&R springs-Tokiko HP Struts--Ronal R9 16" Rims, Bridgestone Potenza 245 back

Stock Turbo/fuel
13.8 1/4 with 2.0 60' @ 102.44mph - 3600ft

http://www.cardomain.com/id/spoolme

http://www.myspace.com/woodyziggy

Sinistr

Has Been
Jan 8, 2007
ABQ, NM
spoolme said:
HEY To Another NEW MEXICAN!
Names Jonathan
Hope to keep in touch and maybe we could meet up as i hope to come up to Alb soon.
Do you happen to have a black mkiii?

Yup, I do happen to have a Black MK3. It's seems to be collecting a little dust recently though.

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
odd questions i know but o well
does it happen to not have a motor? just finding out some small info to see if you know someone Names Micheal and maybe this past weekend you went to Hooters?

Sinistr

Has Been
Jan 8, 2007
ABQ, NM
It still has the motor in it that I rebuilt about five years ago. I wasn't at Hooters this past Friday, but I am trying to make plans on going this weekend sometime. As for the car, it is still sitting in shop:icon_evil

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
wow another NEW Mexican i dont really think ive talked to anyone else i know of a few other people though on these boards. im from alamogordo. maybe someday all us New Mexicans could meet up well as soon as i get mine running smoothly

Sinistr

Has Been
Jan 8, 2007
ABQ, NM
Zach- A NM Supra meet sounds good to me as well. There has been a couple of meets that has been put on by some of the SF members that turned out pretty well. More than likely, there will be another one in early spring sometime. Probably after TX2K7. The last couple in ABQ were at Chili's on Paseo Del Norte and Wyoming.