Hello Everyone!

G

greigd

Hi there,

Well I thought I would come say hi, this forum certainly looks the best for Mkiii help.

I've had my white '90 (89 model year) turbo for about 3 months now. It has the famous BHG, which I'll be sorting out myself starting quite soon seeing as it's getting warmer (I'll be doing it at the front of my garage with the help of Tarpaulin!) It's in good condition, nice bodywork, excellent interior, so I'm pretty pleased with the purchase. I'd like to keep it original (in good nick for a future modder maybe!), but I want to do whatever work is necessary to keep it in good condition. You lot seem to know everything there is to know about the car between you, so I don't think I'll have much trouble there.

One oddity is that it has Nissan 'Z' alloys on it. And one white sawblade in the boot (trunk) as a spare. The Nissan alloys are wider at the back than at the front, where the front are the standard size wheels I believe. Anyway, the alloys look alright, I was thinking of getting them painted white as per the white-out pack.

Anyway, looking forward to bombarding you with questions! But don't worry, I know how to RTFM, so I won't be too bad.

I'll sort you out with pictures when I can - but it's nothing special!

Thanks,
Greig

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Good to have you, Greig! Sounds like you're gonna take good care of it, any pics are good!

Good going with RTFM ;) it'll get you far!