Good mechanic in So Cal

chandley

mkIII owner
Apr 27, 2006
SoCal
Anybody know of a good mechanic close to 93063?

I need my MHG swapped in for my stocker. It's not blown, just going MHG. The place that I usually go to won't do aftermarket HG. And the only other trustworthy mechanic that I know of wants $600.

Also, I dont know anybody in my town with a supra, wondering if I could acquire a few new friends in the supra community nearby.

Thanks,
Garrett

SupraStorm1080

IT'S A LIVE!!!
Apr 19, 2006
riverside, SO cal
yeah, i'm also in so cal, looking for a good machine shop to do a MHG on my supra. Garret, where's your "trustworthy" $600 mechanic, maybe i'll give him a try. or let me know if you're able to find another place, i'm in the 92507.thanks man ::bhg:: :nono:

chandley

mkIII owner
Apr 27, 2006
SoCal
SupraStorm1080 said:
yeah, i'm also in so cal, looking for a good machine shop to do a MHG on my supra. Garret, where's your "trustworthy" $600 mechanic, maybe i'll give him a try. or let me know if you're able to find another place, i'm in the 92507.thanks man ::bhg:: :nono:

He cant really do a BHG, he's in a 76 shop. so it can't machine the head or anything. But He's in Simi Valley on the corner of Los Angeles Avenue and Sycamore St.

SupraStorm1080

IT'S A LIVE!!!
Apr 19, 2006
riverside, SO cal
Thanks Garrett, hey do you happen to have his phone number too??? and he is charging $600 to replace the headgasket? Thanks for the help man i appreciate it :bigthumb:

wynn