get-together in roanoke?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
would anyone be interested in a get-together in the salem/roanoke area sometime? i think the car show season is finishing up at Fast Freddys here soon with the weather getting colder, but we could catch one of the last meets.

anyone else seen/heard/been to the Fast Freddys car shows? and would anyone care to get a group of four or 5 mk2s and 3s one saturday evening?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
ive seen another guy around here from roanoke, but he hasnt said much else about his location. there are a few owners around here, we should grill out or something.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
theres a guy over at the college here, white n/a..Surry Community.
Fermin is down in winston, hed be interested, then the richmond guys...maybe the VA Beach/Chesapeake kids. I've never been to fast freddys though....i might bring a friend with me that used to live in salem...Leslie Martin?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
never heard of em. fast freddys kinda took over the meets. it started a few years ago with a bunch of guys meeting in the parking lot of a strip mall on main street, and FF just took it over and said come to our car shows! i thought it was kinda funny.

there are a lot of old cars there, a few sport bikes from impact on occasion and almost no ricers.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
i'm in lynchburg so i could come to roanoke for a meet only catch is the supra is under repair so i'd have to come in my honda crx or my girls 5.0 stang lol

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
salright, as long as you dont insist that my supra has 4 cylinders and rear drum brakes. i've honestly had that happen, almost had to choke a bitch.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
right now, it feels too f'ing cold to have any outdoor meets. so if someone has keys to a nice big gym or even a few racquetball courts, we're going to move it in there.