FS: BIC DDP & 3" Cat back

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
im selling of my exhaust, complete, as is. BIC DDP, has an extra O2 Bung welded in, good condition. Minor dings and dents (from car being to low) There is no cat, straight 3"pipe to an Apexi N1 Muffler. There is a flat spot on this exhaust right near the back, but nothing major, still all there, no holes. This system will make your car sound bad ass. Cops dont like it, but any car guy will comment on the sound it puts off. $500 obo. Pictures Avalable tommorow once it is off the car.

Solid Soup

Solid like soup sandwich
Mar 10, 2006
B.C. Canada
You pass aircare with that exhaust??????? Cause If you do and my OT cheque is as big as I think it'll be, I will "pay" you a visit!!! IM in chilliwack. Can you please send pics to shutter1@telus.net

Last edited:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
only pictures i have right now. Its a little dirty, but nothing a good scrub wont take out, which is free of charge.
p394323_1.jpg

only picture of the muffler that is decent
p394323_2.jpg

i dont have any pictures of the Cat back as of now. There are a few dings, and a flat spot, nothing major. If anything, gives the car a uneiqe(sp) sound that no one will be able to duplicate.

For the record, i love this muffler and really dont want to part with it, so if youve got a can you like, then id be will to keep this one