evo guy with a supra

WarpFactorVIII

Nov 16, 2006
Citrus County, Fl
Hey wuzzup everyone...I've been searching around at different supra forums and I think I have found the one I like...Just wanted to introduce my self.. Names Brandon, Im 22 and Im a Paramedic..I picked up the supra from my g/f to be my DD and LOVE the car..they bought the car when it had 100k on it and it now has 254k and still runs great...its a 7mge auto which sucks but its got a big future to look forward to..My future plans for it are (I know I will get flamed but I got my flame suit on so bring it) : Ford 5.0 swap with manual tranny TURBO, paint job needed badly and rollcage....anyways it will be one badass car when all said an done but as of now its still on DD status... As for my other cars I own a 05 EVO 8 with TBE and intake (13.3 at 101 stock) and a B16 CRX with Type-R tranny (13.8 at 97)...ON With the PIC
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p424245_1.jpg

p424245_2.jpg

p424245_3.jpg

p424245_4.jpg

p424245_5.jpg

p424245_6.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't understand the desire for a mustang motor. A turbo'd six cylinder will spank a mustang. I've never lost to a mustang, and I've raced two '96 cobras, two of the 06 mustangs, and one with a 75 shot of nitrous. To each his own, but I don't understan. Welcome anyways, and your evo looks pretty sick. I'm not a big CRX fan. It looks like a ladybug to me. Again, I love your evo and welcome.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
youll make more power/dollar off a supra moter wether it be 7m,1jz or 2jz

just my opinian as well as a few otheres here but to each his own

WarpFactorVIII

Nov 16, 2006
Citrus County, Fl
Thanks for the Welcome guys and Like I said I was prepared for the rejection of no one liking my idea but o well....My G/F dad is a pro stock NMRA racer and I love his car...I think the 5.0 in the car + a Turbo will be sweet as hell and totally different than anything I have ever done before so it should be pretty interesting.. I have also seen it done before with a chevy moter and the thing was badass....all in due time my friends

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
suprahero said:
I don't understand the desire for a mustang motor. A turbo'd six cylinder will spank a mustang. I've never lost to a mustang, and I've raced two '96 cobras, two of the 06 mustangs, and one with a 75 shot of nitrous. To each his own, but I don't understan. Welcome anyways, and your evo looks pretty sick. I'm not a big CRX fan. It looks like a ladybug to me. Again, I love your evo and welcome.

but have u raced a turbo V8 im not a big fan of the 5.0 but either way its cool im more into the GM motors.