Does your car have its own theme song?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
encomiast said:
Depeche Mode & Mike Shinoda - Enjoy the Silence

Admirable choice :)

JOE----CALLING TURBO-JOE---

I hear your a big project C and DJ GT fan so download this song, if ya havn't heard it yet!

Shane 54 - kippenvelmeter

Hell, anything by Peter wibe, DJ Gt, Shane 54 and good down to earth trance groups are awesome!

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
NATAN666 said:
wow you guys listen to terrible music!

a few good ones are:

Stone cold crazy - queen
Lunatic Fringe - red rider (this song has a slower pace, but it always MAKES me push the limit. it makes going fast seem slow :p)
Danger Zone - kenny loggins (hahaha obviously top gun FTW)
Detroit rock city - KISS (if you've ever even heard the song youll know why)
Black hole sun - soundgarden (another medium-paced song that makes goign fast seem merely appropriate)

For a young man you have my generations musical taste. KISS all the way baby. "Hit top speed, but I'm still movin much too slow" Detroit Rock City from the 1976 album 'DESTROYER'. First song on side A. Yes folks, I'm a fan! Download it today.:evil3:

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Red Jumpsuit aparatis- Face down...because when someone pulls up next to me and tries to pass i love hearing "do you feel like a man"

and that song by hoobastank that goes "do you know that everytime your near everybody else seems far away" know what i am talking about??

and of course bittersweet symphony by the verve :)

later
BJ

lazarous

Walking Dead......
Jun 1, 2005
Portland, Oregon
KMFDM - A DRUG AGAINST WAR!!
Tony Danza Tap Dance Experience - tony little and a bottle of jack daniels
eat static - Interceptor
I like listening to something angry, or a little futuristic. I feel like luke in the x-wing in my supra cockpit.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Jspec7m88 said:
My Supra gets all rowdied up when she hears, "Push it" by Static X.
This song is very recommended. Forrizzle. It makes you want to do burnouts and let it spool and stuff that only the cool kids do.
I would disagree, and say that "Shock Treatment" (off of Shadow Zone album) by Static X is a much better song to get you into the mood for that stuff :) Just listening to it I always thought "Man, I REALLY want to just go through the gears right now"

My car has one theme song, IMO the greatest driving song ever: "Speedy Speed boy" from the Initial D soundtrack :icon_bigg . Damn song is dangerous to put on, makes you want to slide your car around at rediculous speeds. Haha, such fun.