clutch in supra acting up

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
not sure if this is the clutch or tranny but everytime I shift it doesn't seem to go as smothly. Basiclly if i drive nice and good it acts perfect fine but as soon as i hit racing mode and floor it and shift at high rpm then it starts liek slip or not catch right. Basiclly to explain it better when I going up to like 6,000 rpm and shift to second or third(usally doesn't do this in 4 or 5th but sometime it does) I like put it too next gear and go to let out the clutch and it kinda like the engine starts kicking or tranny or something and it like eventually catches and goes. Some times it does it some not depends on how hard im going. I kinda have to ride the clutch into gear a bit so it doesn't do that. Its fine if i do that but i can't seem to shift as well as i used to be able to and it fucks up racing as well (which i have stopped racing becuases of this). I dunno whats up i don't think my clutch is goign becuases i had my cluctch go on the probe and that different kinda like the clutch is half way in all the time. So mabye is it my tranny starting to go or what the hell is up??? some one plz help me....

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
when i added a atmospherically vented BOV to my setup my car became a little tempermental, similar to what you describe. i learned to drive around it.

youre NA however, so... i dunno.