centralia meet and greet pics

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
just want to say i had a great time today at the meet and greet! we should do this more then once a year! i had a blast seeing sooo many supras! this is the first time to the meet and looking forward to more!
thanks again van for making it happen!

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Villy253;1936495 said:
Waiting on your pics now bogwon ;p

LOL, I must warn you I was extremely tired for this because I went right from work... so if all I took was a bunch of un-intelligeble pictures that's why...

I'll up load em here shortly...

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
My camera also seems to have a bum battery and just found this out yesterday on the way to the meet! I will be hitting up best buy for a new one today.

First shot of the day, my buddy Ean in his 95 Audi being chased down by a MK3 and MK4 also i believe the blue car is the EVO that was along for the meet as well. Met the EVO owner and don't remember his name. (sorry broseph)

Gary's beast!

This beautiful silver N/A followed me from Tacoma most of the way down to Centralia and every time I looked in the mirror all I could think was "man that's a pretty car!" Needless to say, I looked in the mirror ALOT!

(Man that's a pretty car...)

Do not recommend trying to drive and operate a camera at the same time... :p

And at the meet the first cars I took pictures of were the MK4s... I think I need one of these cars... Someday...

Here is where I get mostly gratuitous engine bay shots with a couple pics that didn't turn out... at this point in the after noon I'm silly with fatigue...

This is GrimJack's sweet ride down from BC! Thanks Dave for allowing me to snap a couple pics of your car! Nice to meet you too!

I didn't meet this car's owner but I did admire his paint job a number of times walking around throughout the afternoon. (This pic does NOT do the car justice.)

We drove from Bremerton to Port Orchard and met up with Matt who was driving this gorgeous TT. Both Gary's 1J MK3 and Matt's MK4 sound amazing when you're right behind them! (by "right behind them" I mean "as they're passing you when you're doing 80 like you're not moving at all!")

And speaking of Gary's 1J...

And speaking of Gary and his 1J...

This is where my camera wouldn't even turn on any more... damn dumb batteries! I'm going to best buy now... /grumble

Thanks again to everyone who made this possible and who brought their cars for me to drool over! Villy, you're coming next time if the meet is within a 2 hour drive even if I have to take you myself!