Celica and supra meet? Gauging interest, making plans

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Hey fellas I know I don't own a Supra anymore but I did scoop me up a celica so I feel comfortable to ask this lol We have had a couple busts and a couple good meets when I had the Supra, some of you guys remember me. I had the mk2 w/7mgte swap Blue fresh paint etc etc. My name is Chris. My question is would you guys be interested in a meet that involved Celica's and Supra's alike? Perhaps in the late march timeframe on a Sunday , somewhere neat with alot of space.... with Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. There are alot of very nice celica's newer and vintagy in the world that I didn't know about until I bought one and got on their forums. The older celica's have a great vintage sport look and the newer celica's like mine are very retro and very loud looking with body mods and some guys are making good numbers on these inline 4's. Supra's I mean damn, I owned one they are tip top. So I figured this would be a great meet idea for sure. Turnout could be great and alot of interested things could show up. Be nice to see some of the turbo beasts again and a few of old friends. Anyways you guys pitch me your interests.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I don't think my Supra will be on the road by then, but if it's a Celica/Supra/Mr2 meet(the entire Toyota old-school sport lineup), I'll attend, lol.