BMW E30 Speakers

BlkSupra87

Addicted to SupraMania!!
Jun 23, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys... I just received my little speakers/tweeters to put on my supra, you know the ones that go in the corner of the windows, anyway, I thought I had seen a thread on here of how to install them... who posted it? I would like to know how to install them and connect to my audio system...

Thanks!! attached pic for reference....

Attachments

• c1_12_sb.jpg
    c1_12_sb.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 23

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
I remeber someone showing us the speakers but he made people guess what kind of car they came off of.. thats about it.

Josh

BlkSupra87

Addicted to SupraMania!!
Jun 23, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
LOL... yes thats where i got the idea from. But I also read that they had installed them...

well if you remember the thread or are the one who posted the original thread... come out, come out, wherever you are.....lol:biglaugh:

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
BlkSupra87 said:
LOL... yes thats where i got the idea from. But I also read that they had installed them...

well if you remember the thread or are the one who posted the original thread... come out, come out, wherever you are.....lol:biglaugh:

i think it was my thread:icon_bigg
they are really really easy to install.
buy new tweeters first though. factory stuff usually lasts about 15 minutes or less before they go. (mine lasted under a minute:nono: )
new tweets usually come w/llittle crossovers built in to wiring, hook +wire to + on the door speaker wire and - to - :icon_bigg :naughty:
mount pod and your done....

BTW my pods came off a BENZ:biglaugh:

BlkSupra87

Addicted to SupraMania!!
Jun 23, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
catback said:
i think it was my thread:icon_bigg
they are really really easy to install.
buy new tweeters first though. factory stuff usually lasts about 15 minutes or less before they go. (mine lasted under a minute:nono: )
new tweets usually come w/llittle crossovers built in to wiring, hook +wire to + on the door speaker wire and - to - :icon_bigg :naughty:
mount pod and your done....

BTW my pods came off a BENZ:biglaugh:

Cool Thanks for coming out!!!:naughty:

riot19

May 26, 2006
Ohio
hey can you post up a picture when you have them installed.
im thinking about doing something like that.