Bird's Story time

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
supranewbie;2076703 said:
Holy fuck. You guys are still alive.
Supras are half alive or dead lol. So far Shawn and Faye are the only people that really talk to me. Once in awhile Villy when he's buying shit he doesn't need lol

From the Bird Phone! (X_x)@==(','@)

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Wish I had more time. My Supra/horse/steed is fine. But it won't be if it continues to be neglected. It'd be pretty sweet to get the herd together for a high speed stampede down some country roads.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You PacNW folks better make it down to Vegas this year. Even though we get to read this fantastic series of tales, it can't compare to hanging out in person...

Also, glad I'm not the only one noticing the sheer volume of Subarus. I think they're breeding.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
"Summer pass through the kingdom. Only 2 steeds known to Bird are still available to ride for PacNW. Oreo and Vice.

Messengers spread throughout the land that Nationals are returning once again.

A gathering of steeds battle born from 4 generations under the house of Toyota. The breed of supra.

The PacNW banner torn but still flying. Sir Du King representing the dying clan makes his way to Nationals. Vice has disappeared with no word so he travels alone. Bird is depressed that his steed MidKnight is still caught in a demonic coma and stays behind, wishing Du King safe journey.

Barron Miguel from the south of a land called California rides with a few north to partake in the festival, flying his SOCAL banner.

At the festival, joy sweeps the area. Riders converse with earchother. Eat, drink, and begin competition.

3 competitions give way.
Power, race, and beauty.

Few days pass and the riders return to their homes. Some returning with trophies they will hang in their manors. Others return empty handed, but glad to have seen their brother and sister riders."

From the Bird Phone! (X_x)@==(','@)