Anyone know a well know perormance shop for tunning and dyno supra mk3?

bxiong17

Jan 21, 2008
Minnesota
Anyone know a good performance shop in the midwest that know how to tune and dyno mk3? Don't wanna just take it anywhere and have it tune and dyno because some shop claim they know supra but really they don't and give u a shitty tune..

Last edited:

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Don't have a clue about any shop in Minn. You could always talk to someone at SupraSport or any of the members on here from Minn. Otherwise since you said the midwest, take a drive down to Chicago & Sound Performance. They do know how to tune & dyno your car. You can check out their web site on here under vendors.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Moved to midwest regional forum... Asking this in General MKIII probably isn't going to help much.

You coluld give Larry @ SoundPerformance (Bensenville, IL) a call - 630-893-5002 - tell him I sent you. I'm not sure you'll find anyone closer to MN. I don't know of any tuning shops up there.

Mr Bojangles

Feb 9, 2009
Madison, WI
MA Performance http://www.maperformance.com/

They specialize in subaru/evos/mazdaspeed, but they have a couple of the best tuners and nicest shops in your area. Myself and many of my friends in the area have done a lot of business with them and they have always been excellent. You're not going to find anyplace that specializes in mk3 supras or 7M tuning. Call them and talk to them and see what they have to say. The alternative is to drive to Chicago and see Larry as stated above.