Anyone going to the Carlisle P&S show this year?

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
It's May 12th & 13th. This used to be a huge show with 3000+ cars, but last time I went in 08' it was down to about 750 cars (still fun though). Anyone here go last year? I'm debating taking my car down this year to put in non-judged, I just wasn't sure if it was still a decent show or if it was a complete ghost town. I'll probably go anyway, just wondering what to expect.

redrocco

QUADCAM
Feb 21, 2007
Rochester NY
I will be going again this year. There have only been a couple of MK3 supras there the last couple of years. There is all ways at least a fair number of nice cars and cool stuff to see there.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I was hoping to get my car painted before the show... but not going to happen. I'll still go though.

casgallo

Not a lurker :)
Apr 3, 2005
New York
Hey guys ill be going but won't have the car painted by then so 294k mile es300- here we come! We should all meet up sometime and shoot our mouths off?

Also, If anyone knows anyone needing any blue leather interior pieces let me know ill bring them! See Thread here

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I heard it was still good. Supposedly people are very nice there and non judgemental. If you're into cars, you're considered cool. My coworker said he might be going, but the TST meet was postponed to this date and it's a lot closer to me so I'll probably just go to that one.