Any MS3Pro users on here?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I got my MS3Pro installed today. I don't have it running yet because I'm having trouble with my fuel pumps. I've got it figured out but I won't get to work on it until next saturday. In the meantime, I'd like to know if anyone on here has any maps they can share with me to help me with getting mine to crank and run. I'll adjust the maps to better suit my car, but a good start up map would be greatly appreciated.

My car has 850cc injectors. It is a 1.5jz with BC 264 cams. Anything close will help us get it started and then we will adjust everything as we see fit. Thanks for any help you may can offer.

Also feel free to offer any advice concerning the ms3pro or tuning suggestions in general. If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. Thanks, Jay

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm loving mine so far. I still haven't had it tuned for boost. I've been driving it around doing the autotune and I've made a few low boost, like five psi, but that's as high as I've went. I'm going to take mine to Atlanta to be tuned at http://www.balancedperformance.com/
Edwin off of the megasquirt helpline on messenger suggested I use them since they are very knowledgeable about the megasquirt systems. I haven't made my appointment yet if any of you guys know of a reason not to use them. I haven't read their reviews yet, but I plan on doing it before I make my appointment. I have talked with them a couple of times and they seem o.k.

Tnice17

May 26, 2014
CT
I will be purchasing a MS3pro this fall.

What is everyone using for a trigger wheel? I plan on using a 36:1 bolted to the crank pulley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
I'm not trying to change the subject or start a debate but I'm seriously on the fence between the MS3Pro and a ProEFI 128. For you guys using the MS3Pro, how has it been so far? Has there been anything that any of you guys disliked about the product?