Am I seeing things....?!

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
It's local, I could go check it out....either that or he forgot a 0 when he was posting the add. I could see someone listing it for 28k around here...it's high, but I could see someone doing it.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Nvm, scam....searched the VIN on google and got these....

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/1778166635.html

http://cgi.cafr.ebay.ca/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-/300413897389

and the nail in the coffin:

http://www.coachellavalleycarscenes.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3620

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
If you believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn and a piece of oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you..

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
when did you get into Canada?

I'll PM you about that property. You'll give me a good deal right?? :D

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Hey, at least I had the brains enough to actually do a little google searching to verify :p. My buddy sent that to me in an e-mail entitled "Well are you going to by this or should I?", heh. Google search the VIN and ZING.....hits all over the place with the same wording and junk >_<

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Jayhall;1584040 said:
I'll PM you about that property. You'll give me a good deal right?? :D

Of course... I may even introduce you to my cousin in Nigeria, Dr. Alan Jones. He's got a large sum of money he came by when he was the Secretary of Oilfield Development for King Paau Nibori and he needs help getting it out of the country... My recommendation (and a small 'deposit' from you) may help earn his trust.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Supracentral;1584174 said:
Of course... I may even introduce you to my cousin in Nigeria, Dr. Alan Jones. He's got a large sum of money he came by when he was the Secretary of Oilfield Development for King Paau Nibori and he needs help getting it out of the country... My recommendation (and a small 'deposit' from you) may help earn his trust.

I might be willing to earn his trust, but I'll need a picture of him holding a shoe and balancing an orange on his head :D

Do people still actually fall for this crap still? I guess they must otherwise scammers wouldnt waste their time with making the ads. Fuck.... some peoples kids

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Jayhall;1584451 said:
I might be willing to earn his trust, but I'll need a picture of him holding a shoe and balancing an orange on his head :D

I think he misunderstood the instructions, but I assume this is close enough for you to proceed:

ccbscammerphoto2.jpg

He says "I'll not take other Picture WITHOUT the FIRST Payment of US$ 3,000 !

I'll contact American AUTHORITY"

So I suggest you get that $3K to him immediately... :D

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
supracentral;1584174 said:
of course... I may even introduce you to my cousin in nigeria, dr. Alan jones. He's got a large sum of money he came by when he was the secretary of oilfield development for king paau nibori and he needs help getting it out of the country... My recommendation (and a small 'deposit' from you) may help earn his trust.

lol

You crack me up.