All Import Car and Truck Show 9/8/2012 Chesapeake, VA

Boots

Hit the ground running
Aug 25, 2010
Virginia
ALL Import Car and Truck Show
Saturday September 8, 2012 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
OPEN to ALL Import Cars and Trucks!!

Registration fee is $20 day of the show. FREE to spectators. Registration begins at 9:00am and ends at 12 noon sharp! Judging from 12:00 noon to 2:00pm. Many trophies plus Best Asian, Best European, Best Truck, Hall Nissan Dealer’s Choice and Best in Show Trophy. Awards at 3:00pm. Goodie Bags, DJ, vendors, 50/50 and more. So come on out and show off your car and support. Hall Nissan Western Branch, 3417 Western Branch Blvd Chesapeake, Virginia 23321

Rain Date — September 9, 2012

Presented by TZCC Car Club

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
So i got a little water in my car yesterday with the suprise flood that we had. I was asleep and heard what sounded like hail hitting my bedroom window at about 6am got up looked out my window and saw that the street was flooding and the water was almost at the door line to my car I jumped out of bed and ran ouside to move her to higher ground which is how the water got in had to drive her out of my neighborhood cause it was flooding fast. I GOT LUCKY I think the Supra Gods knocked on my window to wake me up LOL!!! About 1 hr later this is how much water was were my car was parked. How Lucky was that????The red car was parked across from where my supra was thats what mines would have looked like a hr later Flood.jpgflood2.jpg

Last edited: