AEM V 2 base map

Dingoboy

Dec 25, 2009
Tampa, FL
I have a Driftmotion AEM V2 sitting in a box, waiting to be installed right now. I haven't yet powered it up, but I could give it 12 volts & plug a laptop in to copy the map & send it to you if you like. Will e-mail you as well.

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
Dingoboy;2034518 said:
I have a Driftmotion AEM V2 sitting in a box, waiting to be installed right now. I haven't yet powered it up, but I could give it 12 volts & plug a laptop in to copy the map & send it to you if you like. Will e-mail you as well.

Got your email mate, thank you so much and let me know if you need anything

Press22

May 5, 2014
Las Vegas
seoul4korea;2091875 said:
Do you still need one? I figured out my issue. I got mine from driftmotion but I updated the firmware. When I did this it fucked up how the ECU would take the tune. Went back to the old firmware and uploaded it and it's good to go again.
Any more info on which firmware is correct? I may have accidentally done the same thing.
Need base map also. My email is ipress22@gmail.com

Nightshiver92

Oct 20, 2017
Council bluffs
it would be awesome if you could send me a base map I'm new the any form of tuning but took a lightly used aem v2 6050 Honda box with harness from driftmotion as a trade for an engine as the kid blew his 7mgte needless to say one look i knew the fuel map was shit and i wont start my car on said calibrations as i don't want to blow my engine up as well any help would be awesome currently fresh rebuild stock injectors 2.5in fmic from driftmotion 3in divorced downpipe areomotive fuel pressure regulator set to 38psi at idle with vac line hooked up stock ct26 but i will be changing it on Monday for an unknow sized ct comp ball bearing turbo/boss series jr turbine housing for factory manifold but if you send me a stock setup or a 550cc setup I'm sure i can make it work cant be worse then what was on it

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
it would be awesome if you could send me a base map I'm new the any form of tuning but took a lightly used aem v2 6050 Honda box with harness from driftmotion as a trade for an engine as the kid blew his 7mgte needless to say one look i knew the fuel map was shit and i wont start my car on said calibrations as i don't want to blow my engine up as well any help would be awesome currently fresh rebuild stock injectors 2.5in fmic from driftmotion 3in divorced downpipe areomotive fuel pressure regulator set to 38psi at idle with vac line hooked up stock ct26 but i will be changing it on Monday for an unknow sized ct comp ball bearing turbo/boss series jr turbine housing for factory manifold but if you send me a stock setup or a 550cc setup I'm sure i can make it work cant be worse then what was on it

PM me your email so we can talk and make sure this one will work for you