91 Toyota supra jza70 boosting problems??

Thatonemk3

Jan 10, 2017
Wi
Okay so I have a 91 Toyota Supra it has the stock twins stock ecu and fuel system it also has a his turbo timing and greedy boost gauge I also gutted the cat and I just started having a problem when I'm work in 3rd-4-5th gear I hit 1.0 bar and it seems like I hit fuel cut at 500rpm wide open throttle so what do I need to do to make my boost go back down to 0.7 bar I'm new to this car sorry if I sound like a boost noob lol

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
Thatonemk3;2093550 said:
Okay so I have a 91 Toyota Supra it has the stock twins stock ecu and fuel system it also has a his turbo timing and greedy boost gauge I also gutted the cat and I just started having a problem when I'm work in 3rd-4-5th gear I hit 1.0 bar and it seems like I hit fuel cut at 500rpm wide open throttle so what do I need to do to make my boost go back down to 0.7 bar I'm new to this car sorry if I sound like a boost noob lol

YouTube how to adjust that boost controller and then adjust it down.... OR disconnect the boost controller and reroute the factory hoses in place, which will give you waste gate pressure. The other thing is you could get a FCD which will get rid of your fuel cut.