87 1jz-gt4072 vs 06 evo vs 08 slk550 amg

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
so saturday i got off work and started heading home when an evo pulls up beside me on the highway...... we line up and do a 50mph roll
at the 3 honks we go we were prettymuch even at the begiing but i put a 2 car lead by at around 120mph...and then here comes the intresting part....
as i was lining up to do another pull with the evo a black slk550 amg flys past us racing with some bmw......i downshift catch up to the amg and we do a pull... same scenerio at the 3 honks we go and this car is freaking fast i was break boosting and off the jump he had me for half a car and i slowly reeled him in..... it was pretty even all the way to 140 i bearky managed to put a bumper on him....we stopped with the guy in the amg and talked a little he was suprised that my supra beat him as he really never expected a challange from my car.......

btw this was all done in mexico

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
91TURBOSUPRA;1382906 said:
so saturday i got off work and started heading home when an evo pulls up beside me on the highway...... we line up and do a 50mph roll
at the 3 honks we go we were prettymuch even at the begiing but i put a 2 car lead by at around 120mph...and then here comes the intresting part....
as i was lining up to do another pull with the evo a black slk550 amg flys past us racing with some bmw......i downshift catch up to the amg and we do a pull... same scenerio at the 3 honks we go and this car is freaking fast i was break boosting and off the jump he had me for half a car and i slowly reeled him in..... it was pretty even all the way to 140 i bearky managed to put a bumper on him....we stopped with the guy in the amg and talked a little he was suprised that my supra beat him as he really never expected a challange from my car.......

btw this was all done in mexico

How come you didnt called me i live in mexico uhh damn you orwere you refering to new mexico???

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
"Mexico" is anywhere you don't want people to know where you actually raced. This race wasn't literally in Mexico...lol.