7m vs 2006 wrx sti

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
On the way home back from the races chillin with wolf, All of a sudden a 2006 body style subaru wrx sti was behind me on my right. At first i didnt know what car it was because it was in my blind spot just cruising, i guess he was checking out the competition, and then he did a flyby and i was like oh shyt its a sti.

so i put it in 4th and just boosted a lil to cath back up with him, he looked over and i just downshifted in 3rd and did a lil pull to get his attention.

we lined up at about 75mph, im in 4th gear just waiting to hear hime downshift. Im on his right side now and at his rear bumper when i hear him downshift and floor it. I do the same and at top of 4th gear where even and by 130 in 5th he a half car behind me.

His mods was at least a cat back exhaust.

My mods, stock jdm 7mgte,
stock intercooler and piping,
stock ct26 10lbs
bic ddp and full 3" exhaust no cats or resonators
4.30 lsd
w58
gutted interior from behind the front seats.

i love rocking the stock sawblades, stock black intercooler and not having a turbo emblem or a turbo wing and have the 4.30 rear end and still tell everybody that im non turbo and they believe me lol

LordLo

Jun 20, 2006
OR
Run 15 psi and you'll pretty much be able to keep up with most of the newer sports cars. :naughty: And yep, STi's don't do too well from a roll cause of the drivetrain losses. But a STi with a lot of power.... now that's something to be afraid of.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
LordLo;1277389 said:
Run 15 psi and you'll pretty much be able to keep up with most of the newer sports cars. :naughty: And yep, STi's don't do too well from a roll cause of the drivetrain losses. But a STi with a lot of power.... now that's something to be afraid of.

yea i was a lil surprised myself, i kno sti's from a roll is rumored to be slow, but i was able to witness it 1rst hand lol. This car made me proud it was a reputable kill unlike the civics that i eat up daily

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
nice kill.... i ate up a tuned STi last week. Mk3's are hungry for STi's it seems for the past week or two. readmy post on the 335i kill i got tonight.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
jdma70;1277535 said:
nice kill.... i ate up a tuned STi last week. Mk3's are hungry for STi's it seems for the past week or two. readmy post on the 335i kill i got tonight.

sweet i had a few kills 2nite at the races, just some civics i was messing with half throttle and old skool jetta but the worthy one was this s2000 that surprised me, which im going to right about right now

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
always fun to pick on newer cars.

i have a 7mgte in my 85 and i have to admit it's fun to skrew with the folks in amg mercedes. or 911 turbo..

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
my boss has a 997 911 turbo. but i can't beat him. Hes got upgrades and says hes pushing around high 500's. once i get a t4 turbo sometime down the line ill race him and try to get a vid up too.