7M-GTE MA70 vs Scion TC

MA70witBoost

Registered Drifter
Im on my way to work from lunch. I pull up to a light and notice a Blue Scion TC w/ Carbon Fiber Tail lights, a red Toyota badge on the trunk, VVTI stickers on the back, Discepticon logo's on the side, a lip, etc. I look his way and chuckle while turning back to wait for the green light. Light turns green and the guy launches the car, chirping the tires in the process so I gas it, shifting hard into second. The tail gets all sideways on me as i hit boost and pull a half car on him. Throw third gear, and I instantly pull like 4 cars on him. Man pulls like 3 lanes to the left and just leaves. No words exchanged or anything. I know befor hand what was going to happen it was just fun to teach someone what some old school Supra power is all about. :evil2:

MA70witBoost

Registered Drifter
lewis15498;1387753 said:
Nice dude! Its unfortunate you didnt get to see his face!

yes and know... might have actually stopped and talked to the guy if the opertunity had presented itself. Technically it is a Toyota after all. Then again I was in a rush to get back to work on time. Got to get a set of back tires this weekend seeing as my back left is BALD. Im hoping the newer set of tires will help w/ keeping the car straight when i get into boost in 2nd. Id like to get more power to the ground than what im currently getting.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
a lot of those tcs around were i live have turbos on them me and my fried were in his 5.0 with intake underdrive pulleys x pipe short shifter mac exhaust and we tried to race 1 but he didnt want to it was kinda funny....

MA70witBoost

Registered Drifter
i have yet to run into a turbo TC... saw a turbo s2k the other day. but this is in the city and not much happened. Saw a KA-T S14 today but it was more of a "you SR?" "No" "KA-T?" "Yeah" Vrooooom Pssssst! from my 50mm Tial and then Vrooooooom Pssssst! from his Greddy Type S and we went our separate ways.

Last edited:

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
MA70witBoost;1387833 said:
yes and know... might have actually stopped and talked to the guy if the opertunity had presented itself. Technically it is a Toyota after all. Then again I was in a rush to get back to work on time. Got to get a set of back tires this weekend seeing as my back left is BALD. Im hoping the newer set of tires will help w/ keeping the car straight when i get into boost in 2nd. Id like to get more power to the ground than what im currently getting.

Yea hurry up and change them tires. Buddy of mine totalled his 240 when some idiot in a minivan cut him off. It was in pretty good condition too:nono:

7mgtorC

Formerly SupraMann
Mar 5, 2008
California
Thats a given, ppl just dont knw what an mk3 supra is now in days. lol... My friend has a turbo tC. Hauls ass. I took out an Sti bad on the freeway in it.