2008 mustang vs 1jz

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ok so tonight on my way home from work i see a 2008 mustang
we both turn left he floors it gets the jump on me i spin through 1st spin in 2nd and im still close to him i hit 3rd and i pass him. so we turn down quebec and line up 10 mph roll and i let hit jump on me 1 i still spin 2 spin a lil but by the time im at the end of secound im 2 cars on him i hit 3rd and im gone. so he flashes his brights and we pull over. younger guy in mustang says he has a k&n filter and exhaust wonder what im running i told him 2.5 inline 6 turbos hes v8 and all he can say is god dam that thing just got away from me lol i love beating domestic. 1st race so far.. he said thanks for the runs and turne around tail between his leg. o im runing stock intercooler and 3in exhaust magnaflow tip that it stock boost. sorry so long .. after race had a few beers so all in all good night

6th gear

Jan 22, 2010
GA
Verry nice kill.I hate ponies.Comeing from a all GM line up of muscle cars.ie.2001 firebird WS6,2004 Pontiac GTO.I love the fact that a car that is 21 years old and is amazingly verry fat with a small engine will/can go out and destroy mustangs...LMFAO..great kill man

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Its always nice to beat newer domestic muscle cars, the other day i came up behind a newer Roush mustang. I really wanted a run with it but traffic was so bad we couldnt ever get on it.