2 Kills in 1 Day!!!!

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
Okay, ill keep it brief.

Kill# 1
On my way to work. an 05 model STi was tailgating me. I move over and he gives me no attention at all.... so i put it in 3rd and put like 5 cars on him in like 2 secs. which catches his attention. So we line up and i beep the horn and we both drop it at about the same time. We got up to 160ish and by then he was a good 4-5 cars behind me. He drives by me a gives me a sign that he wants some more, but i had to exit and go to work. I was surprised how he kept up with me throughout the race. we literally went from 60ish to 160ish and he was still 4-5 cars behind me... are modified STi's that fast??

Kill#2
On my way back from work, i saw some xenon lights behind me coming up fast. I knew it was a sedan so i looked to see what it was. Audi S6 avant!!! wow sweet. So i get right next to him and tried to get him to bite. He didn't even look at me so i even opened my window.... so he drops the hammer and i do so too. It wasn't even a match as i put like 4 or more cars on him by the time we were doing 110ish. so i let off and he speeds off into the night. Rare car though hence thats the first i seen in my life. Im sure if he was driving the rs6 he probably woulda smoked me... but too bad he wasn't.

heres my mods: 62-1, bolt-ons, 550s, maftpro set up (yes, still home-tuned), and bone stock intercooler....

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
Good to hear of another STi kill. So many of the suby guys from around here love to run their mouths about soups, even with no instigation.

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
queenskid926;1277844 said:
jdma70, wat turbo are you running? i kno in another post you said that you cant wait till you get a t4 turbo so is this 62-1 a t26 trim?

I'm running an "infamously" fragile 62-1 upgraded ct26. i got it from one of my toyota dealership technicians. pulls very hard once boost kicks in. my only complaint is that it doesnt spool as fast as 57 trims... but once boost does kick in, its got that sucker punch pull, which always puts a smile on my face when i'm pushing it hard.

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
nice yea the 60-1 is fragile so this one must be super fragile, it seems with all the racing we do we have just about the same driving style, We run our cars hard lol, how long have you had the turbo? how much lbs of boost are you running?

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
turbo was freshly rebuilt like some 3k miles ago, so its still gota good while. i drive it maybe 2-3 times a week to work and thats bout it.

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
yes, twas a very good day. its not too bad living in charlotte, nc. actually a lot of fast cars driving around.... you just gota look for em. like last week me and this cayman S were playing cat and mouse through traffic... but we couldn't find a good area, hence it was 3 oclock rush hour traffic on i-77... i never see any other supras around though.