1st day 4kills...

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Well i just got my motor put together yesterday(saturday) and i got the supra running good. It all checks out good, so today i went to a friends shop here in houston (MEXICO) : ) and a 300zx twin turbo is trying to play with me. Hes doing a couple of pulls besides me and im like fuck it lets go. We going about 80mph and he falls behind 3 cars and i see him try to pull a ricer fly by on me. So i downshift as soon as hes by my door and there we go. By the end of fourth i was passing him by 2 cars already as soon as i shift into
5th its was over for him.

Then on my way back to the house a i saw this 2009 or 2010 triblazer SS and a Mercry Marauder that had the same sticker "TUNED BY BEER" going at it, so let them know im there with my Greddy RS and 9 psi of my ct26-60 trim. The Marauder pull next to me first and we go from 3rd gear and by the end of 3rd he was already 3-4 cars behind me so no need to go further with him.

Then the TrailBlazer ss had a 6.0 emblem on it and i sounded like it had exhaust and maybe intake and it was tuned. I dont know how much power they make but it was pretty fast. We go from third dead even till 4th i started to pull away hard on him. He didnt learned the lesson so we went ahead and did it again with same results. This time a corvette 03-04 zo6 joined and it was his turn.

I guess he was watching from behind all the runs between the three of us . He pulls next to me and i hear him down shift and we go from third gear and it was dead evern till i shifed into fifth gear and got him by a car. So we went at it another time with the same results and the third time i blew off a vacume like or a gasket that i was hitting fuel cut. So gave all three of the the peace i smoked you alls asses sign and procceded to go out my exit .

Man i was praying i didnt blew up somethin in the engine and the
7m held its ground just like it should. Before you all ask here are my mods:

7MGTE BUILT BY ATK ENGINES WITH 10K ON IT
2.O MHG
ARP HEAD STUDS TORQUED DOWN TO 95 FT/LBS
K&N INTAKE
BIC DDP
FULL 3 IN EXHAUST BUILT BY ME
STOCK TOYOTA PRESSURE PLATE WITH 6 PUCK COPPER CERAMIC PADS
LEXUS AFM
87 TURBO II LOW IMP 550CC INJ REBUILT AND FLOW TESTED
2.5 INTERCOOLER PIPING W/ LARGER SPEARCO RREPLICA INTERCOOLE
WALBRO 255 HP
AEROMOTIVE AFPR
HKS EVC EZ WITH EVC4 MOTOR

AND MOST IMPORTANT ALL NEW SEALS, HOSES SENSORS MAINTANCE UP TO DATE...

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Yeah that z06 must have been all stock or else he would have killed me at my 9psi . I found the boost leak that made my car fuel cut at the end, it was the vacume line that goes from my HKS EVC EZ Silenoid to the wastegate. I found some zip ties and got it taken care of. I got a crappy phone video of the run against the SS, ill up load it up as soon as i can find my usb cable for my phone. All you can see is when the take off and him staying behind real fast....:naughty: