1jz MkIII vs. 97 Camaro SS

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
I raced my buddy in his Lt1 SS the other night and we did a 40 roll and well i was ahead of him by not even a car when i hit speed limiter. I was pretty happy considering i had me and two other people in the car lol. well kick it agian during the light so we can film it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is your speed limiter set at 120? If so, that's fast enough. If he hasn't passed you by then, he's not going to. Great kill, but I'm sure that's the first of many to come with your 1jz. If you're still on twins, wait until you go single. You'll beat him by ten lengths by 120.

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
suprahero;1210190 said:
Is your speed limiter set at 120? If so, that's fast enough. If he hasn't passed you by then, he's not going to. Great kill, but I'm sure that's the first of many to come with your 1jz. If you're still on twins, wait until you go single. You'll beat him by ten lengths by 120.

Yeah i figured its was around 120-125ish i def hit it lol i was not expecting it cause the other two supras i had didnt have one. yeah iam on stock twins, only mod is dp and cat back. cant wait til i can afford to go single! next time will def get it on tape and ill brake boost next time:biglaugh:

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Nice kill, cant wait to see a vid. Hey I have a vid of me racing a 91 mustang on my phone, how would i get it uploaded?