18" rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
I'm going to purchase a set rims next week and I was wanting to know what is the best style to go on a white mk3.
I was thinking 18's with a gold center and a chrome lip.
Either 5 spoke, split 5, or split 6.
What do you think.
Could you post some pics.
All I can find are cheap ching chong rims.
(no offense to any chinks on here).

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
p1581255_1.jpg

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
ching chong rims? that would rub some asians the wrong way. Weird as this whole forum is based on a car made by "ASIANS". Also "Rays Engineering" i see nothing cheap about that and they're all "Asian" made. Another narrow minded noob who thinks all asians are chinese, please clearify "chinese made rims" rather then ching chong.

sai_supra1jz

Eat. Sleep. Boost.
Sep 12, 2008
CenCal, Ca
"Ching chong" and "no offense to chinks." You're a fucken idiot. That's like apologizing while talking more shit to stir things up worst at the same time. I would slap you so hard, you will flip over right now if you were in my face.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
joel903;1581258 said:
Another narrow minded noob who thinks all asians are chinese, please clearify "chinese made rims" rather then ching chong.

Eh, he isnt really a noob. Hes been on here since June of 08. So thats even worse, that he would post something like this.

I hope the OP has his flame suit on.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
ibtl

Seriously dude; you need to be more considerate to the other members on this forum. That's gotta be some of the dumbest shit I've read in a long time. Unless it was actually intentional. Then you're just a dick with balls too big for your own good.

How did I guess you're from Texas?
(no offense to any Texans on here).

Status
Not open for further replies.