zt-2 and the iphone

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
I've been looking for a long time, a program like pocketlogger for the iphone. I came across one program in its early stages with supposed support (or at least mention of it) for the iphone called mitsulogger aka unilogger. I cannot find a dl so i'm not sure how it works. I signed up for the website to get the download but that was a failure.

Anybody know of any kind of app to work with a WB like ZT-2?? I'm tired of these old outdated handhelds. Not to mention my cable busted for the connection to my pda, no way am I going to drop another $20 on a replacement.

ml43

Feb 12, 2009
HI
IBoughtASupra;1504922 said:
That won't work with our computer system since it requires OBD-II unless I misread something.

im pretty sure you can link it to an lc-1, then just give that unit a switched power and a ground so it transmits the wifi signal when your car is on

its basically like wiring a piggyback, just that its only a reader

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
IBoughtASupra;1504922 said:
That won't work with our computer system since it requires OBD-II unless I misread something.

He's not looking for something to log the TCCS.
He is looking for something to log the ZT-2. Something other than the Pocketlogger, which I have and use. He doesn't want to keep supporting older devices, but update to his iPhone since he has that with him all the time.

Iwant - let us know if you find one. Have you talked with Zbigniew at Zeitronix to see if he knows of anything?
I've been waiting for them up update the pocketlogger software for more function like cropping logs.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
I have not ISNMS, though I will. I'm really tired of this lack of support. I paid out the ass (imo) for zt2, pocketlogger and their 'special' cables to log when i can't, they should at least update every once in a while, or at least try. I can't even log with my new laptop since no one EVER supports com/serial ports anymore. Yeah they have USB cables which i have but have yet to find a working WIN 7 driver.