zipped tsrm

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
If anyone is interested, Or anyone wants to host the zip file for download, I have downloaded the entire "Cygnus X1: TSRM On-Line" site and zipped it. It is near 205KB.
Includes the [Mods], [Tech Tips] the TSRM, [Gallery] the pics of the car all around and [Links]

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
oops, I looked at that wrong. It is 205MB

It would be pretty difficult to send through email, with size limitations on attachments from many providers.
So we would definitely need someone to host it.

SoupedUpSupra

The guy.
Mar 31, 2005
Sonoma County, Norcal
i have the 1990 TSRM in PDF format if anyone wants to host it. It is 125 MB and way way higher quality than the CygnusX1 version. I also have the 87 TSRM, a bit lower quality at about 37MB. I -also- have the Toyota EPC on CD around here somewhere.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
^SoupedUpSupra - I hope you can get yours hosted, that would be great. are your pdf's searchable?

I tried and could not send it email - error: not enough memory.

Looks like I will need ftp access to upload it somewhere
alternately
If anyone wants to send a blank cdr, or two, with a self addressed postage paid return envelope, I'll burn them and send it back.
pm me for address. *not responsible if broken in the mail*

PS: my zip is much larger because it is his whole mkiii site. including the tech tips on General Maintenance: like headbolt retorque, vacuum hose replacement....everything

SoupedUpSupra

The guy.
Mar 31, 2005
Sonoma County, Norcal
the 87 is searchable, but broken up into multiple PDFs by section. The quality on the 87 is not that great, either. The 90 is great quality, you can blow up the pictures and see great detail, and it is indexed. I couldn't figure out if that version was searchable though.

I would really like to see a MK3 site go up with tech files and other MK3 related files, I have an archive of MK3 stuff on my hard drive, including radio wiring, alarm wiring, setup instructions for Profec A, Part Weight Indexes, and a bunch of other junk. I would like to be able to give to the MK3 community back a little bit of what it has given me.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I have had the TSRM (in PDF) before I even discovered the forums.
Without it I would never have even thought of doing all the things I am (too much to list).
The 28 sections of the TSRM I have amount to 126MB or 132,137,462 bytes, so that is probably what is being talked about here.
Definitely worth having.
Good on yous for looking out!

ryans_supra

Mar 31, 2005
Burnaby
yeah i did the same thing like 2 years ago. downloaded all the pages into pdf format and indexed all the pages for easy clicking to the source of information. i think mine was a more resonable 45 MB.