ZANKOKU or KAIZEN

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Both Aaron from DM and Jose from Kaizen have worked on my Supra, both guys are outstanding guys who know Supra's inside and out. I've bought atleast $10k in parts from Aaron since 2006, including my 1J clip and will continue to buy parts from him. If Jose actually had his website up, I'd probably buy parts from him too.

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
soapra;1497302 said:
Hi,

I have talked to Steve over my space (i know) I didn't know he was that close to me or else I would drive up to his house and check it out before it gets towed to Any shop.

Steve if there is a time that is best for you to check out your car, please PM me I wouldn't mind looking at it. BTW the shop is in Orange.

Yeah man, only thing is the rain and that my place doesn't allow people working on cars. So when the day comes I'll just have it towed. I am probably gonna break the bank after I fix the car I can't even buy gas for about a month. Plus School is gonna kick my butt but you know what this damn car is worth it. See ya soon MANG!

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
suprahero;1497851 said:
Picking the closest one to you is not a very logical way to pick someone to work on your car, but you do what you want.

I agree, I will pick the top dog regardless of cost. Jose is gonna be the guy. and he actually is closer to me anyway LOL.

-Steve Z

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
SUPRASTEVE;1502727 said:
I agree, I will pick the top dog regardless of cost. Jose is gonna be the guy. and he actually is closer to me anyway LOL.

-Steve Z

You made a good decision. Ive known Jose for a long time and you wont find a more knowlegable and trustworthy guy out there. He'd give you the shirt off his back if he knew it'd get your car on the road!