Z ATTACK 2005....pics pics pics.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
gahh I opened the page and the pic of the subframe came up and none others. I hit refresh and now no pics are coming up! grr i hate computers!

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
siman said:
ok guys, who erased my picture folder in my imagestation? I had to reload all the pics.....

who the F*** did this :rant:

-Jonathan

Not to be an ass, but you did give out your password......

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Nice pics! There was a motor trend(i think) car show in Baltimore and they had a Z-timeline with all the Z's from the 240 to the 350. It was cool they had an old Fairlady from Japan too. Me and my dad were throwing around the idea of getting a 240z to play with cause he used to have one when he was in Highschool.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
They are awsome cars, cheap to work on and easy to maintain and VERY reliable too! So many aftermarket re-manufactured parts are out there to restore them.....its so easy to get into these old Z cars and just get HOOKED...

I mean i love Toyota and the supra's....but the old z cars just LOOK cool....much like an old DINO Ferrari....headlights and such...

and nothing can take on that 2.4 liter inline 6 growl.....nothing.

-Jonathan

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
simman: the best site i have found for hosting would be imageshack.us you just have to save the urls cus it wont do it for you. they stay up forever and theres realy no limit.
i cant see any pics and i realy want to.

btw the 300z is my alltime fav z car. before that they look nice but meh, and the new 350z woopdie doo, nice, but not my taste about only thing i like on those is the sound. 300z twin turbo is my fav i just want one.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
americanjebus said:
simman: the best site i have found for hosting would be imageshack.us you just have to save the urls cus it wont do it for you. they stay up forever and theres realy no limit.
i cant see any pics and i realy want to.

btw the 300z is my alltime fav z car. before that they look nice but meh, and the new 350z woopdie doo, nice, but not my taste about only thing i like on those is the sound. 300z twin turbo is my fav i just want one.

LOL, let me hold you hand :wave:

Here are the pics that hibbs took,

http://www.phear7imports.net/gallery/album04