Your current Forza 3 project car :)

fitmk3

Aug 13, 2010
St George, UT
How do you get the wheels to be such a bright color.
No matter what wheel's i get they all seem to be so dark.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

And how do you drive through the city and stuff?

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Sweet. i'll be on tomorrow Chris. wa checking FB and my shop on car town then going to bed. i don't race much anymore. to much leaderboard and car hacks to be competative. i just drift with Ben and a few other people when i play. it's fun and scores don't matter.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Yeah I've noticed a lot of cheating going on with the circuit races. One fuckin Porsche with wayyyy less power/handling than my Ford GT was like hopping around (literally JUMPING) and then flying around. he had a good 15 seconds on me when I started WAYYYY ahead of him

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Wow? Really? That's lame, cheating on a racing sim is just....wow new low for online cheaters.

Next up...Tetris! Fucking smash your opponent with these awesome cheats!

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Yeah there are lots of car hacks that people use. I don't know how to do them but some cars look like they are on a slot car track. There is no way you can take some of those turns that fast with out even kicking the back out a little. So now all i do is drift. I'm not that good at it but if we are all the same driver level it's fun because it's anyones race. When the champions and legends get in there it's not fun cause you know you can't beat them so we try to vote them out the room...lol

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
89nasupra;1628527 said:
Yeah there are lots of car hacks that people use. I don't know how to do them but some cars look like they are on a slot car track. There is no way you can take some of those turns that fast with out even kicking the back out a little. So now all i do is drift. I'm not that good at it but if we are all the same driver level it's fun because it's anyones race. When the champions and legends get in there it's not fun cause you know you can't beat them so we try to vote them out the room...lol

dude I always get voted out of rooms because of my "beginner" status. I get better every time, I just need to tweak my suspension a little bit lol

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
That is why it's good to get in a room with some friends. If some one trys to vote you out you guys just turn around and vote them out...lol I used to run alot of endurance races with equally matched cars becuasr it levels the playing field. We would get about 6-8 of us and race. Some times we would force stock tune only and only one model car. It's more fun when we all have the same car or matched stock tune car. I would like to do a all MKIII race with only the 7M swap and sport suspen. tires, intake / exhaust and the first weight reduction. But i can never get enouogh people to do it. We would all have to get on line one night and discuss what can be done and what can't.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
89nasupra;1628549 said:
Everytime i see you on SupraMario you're playing My Little Pony....lol Well lets see if we can get a crew together saturday night some time and do some racing!!

ROFL, I play Forza 3 and well that's it now for games, normally I use my 360 to stream TV/Movies/TV shows. They really have My Little Pony on the 360? Dear lord don't tell the woman, she will have me go out and buy it for her ><

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
ha ha I play forza, MW2 and Borderlands mostly. my kids have other games that they play or my wife watches netflix all the time. She is watching intervention right now. I can't get in to it. A show about crack heads and trying to get them help. I have my own problems to worry about that to watch a show about other peoples problems. I'm sure if you looked for it they may have it.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
89nasupra;1628555 said:
ha ha I play forza, MW2 and Borderlands mostly. my kids have other games that they play or my wife watches netflix all the time. She is watching intervention right now. I can't get in to it. A show about crack heads and trying to get them help. I have my own problems to worry about that to watch a show about other peoples problems. I'm sure if you looked for it they may have it.

This is what I use: PlayOn http://www.playon.tv/playon

I don't have cable tv anymore because of it. I can stream anything I want, its freaking awesome.
Plus they have scripts for it: TVlinks is what I use the most.
http://www.playonscripts.com/

It was $40 for a year subscription to playon, well worth it. I think they have a life time buy now for like $80 or something. Best investment by far for Shows/Movies.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
89nasupra;1628564 said:
Sweet!! I will look in to that. I don't have cable either so i will talk to my boss at home about this. You can watch ANYTHING on it? any TV show made you can just search for it and watch it?

Yep. You can try it out for free for 2 weeks, it does need a decent computer to run on as it runs on a PC and you use the 360 as the extender. But I get ESPN/ESPN2/Discovery/Spike/History and tons of others streaming live, plus all my tv shows, commercial free via stream. and hulu...and youtube...and well pretty much anything on the internet all to my 360 via stream. It is awesome.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
I tried to link my xbox and pc together but i could not get it to work right or at all for that matter. i followed the instructions but i guess i was doing something wrong. We have a good laptop. i bought it for gaming and we used to play WOW on it but we stopped playing that also.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Chris, put it on the auction block for 24 hours. should net you a couple hundred grand.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
89nasupra;1628599 said:
I tried to link my xbox and pc together but i could not get it to work right or at all for that matter. i followed the instructions but i guess i was doing something wrong. We have a good laptop. i bought it for gaming and we used to play WOW on it but we stopped playing that also.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Chris, put it on the auction block for 24 hours. should net you a couple hundred grand.

Anyone can set this up, basically you install it and your 360 will find it, it is that simple.