suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN said:
I've seen worse.............here..................:sarcasm:

:biglaugh:
If you're talking about my car, I'm kicking your ass so hard that your nose bleeds..........

Tanya told me to say that.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
ugly.jpg

At least he doesn't drive this.

(Sorry I search on google and could not find a ricer-er supra then that first post. They are all hiding or something.)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Who would drive it?.......:aigo:

Vixen, damn right you're scared, I can see that in your eyes........:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Joe, I think domestic violence may be legal in Alabama?? Besides Vixen would so kick Jays ass anyway!!:biglaugh:

As far as the MK4 goes, the RWHP numbers on the hood make me laugh. The owner must have a huge ego, and a really small penis or something???:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Domestic violence is legal everywhere as long as you have them trained not to press charges...........:evil2:

.........but you're right Ryan, Vixen would kick my ass in a fight. I lost my mancard when I went to the 1j..............:3d_frown:

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
Datsrboi said:
[thumb]http://www.ricehatersclub.com/images/ugly.jpg[/thumb]

At least he doesn't drive this.

(Sorry I search on google and could not find a ricer-er supra then that first post. They are all hiding or something.)

that isnt even a supra, it looks like an integra. somebody should slap the owner in the face with a pair of gloves.

Buddafucco

Beef Supreme
Mar 3, 2007
Tampa Bay
Maybe he's got reverse sleeper mentallity. Can you imagine the esteem and self-worth issues you would have if you got your ass handed to you by that car. I'd kick my self in the nuts. Of course, I'd have to tell anyone that saw it that my a340 missed a shift.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Yeah, the paint is fugly, and is not a streetable car anyway... advertising the 705hp on the hood is basically a neon sign for the cops to follow you and wait for you to do something illegal.

Atleast, more than they usually would.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
MDC did you take these photos or find them online?

Loki I noticed the color scheme too. The license plates kind of confuse me but I'm convincing myself it's some sort of purpose built car owned/sponsored by the wealthy dealership for competition, or simply bragging rights?

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
That is not so bad. Looks good under the hood as far as I can tell. Unbolt the wing, skirts, bumpers, trade the wheels for stockers, do the same with the hood and repaint it.

Oh....and shoot the owner.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
Buddafucco;873775 said:
Maybe he's got reverse sleeper mentallity. Can you imagine the esteem and self-worth issues you would have if you got your ass handed to you by that car. I'd kick my self in the nuts. Of course, I'd have to tell anyone that saw it that my a340 missed a shift.

Lmao, clever. I think you might be onto something with the "reverse sleeper" theory.:biglaugh: