YOU SIR, make me sick. *CAUTION GRAPHIC PICTURES*

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
JASONA70;873240 said:
that isnt even a supra, it looks like an integra. somebody should slap the owner in the face with a pair of metal gauntlets.
Fix'd... Man that is one ugly effin rear end... He must blind the drivers behind him when he hits the brakes... YIKES!

Supra-K;891215 said:
the only thing I dont really like is the wing, other than that it look like a cool drifting car? lol
I dunno if I'd try to drift that fat ass car around... Here's this tank, now drift it yo... Naw, not today...

beachsupra;979558 said:
stfu its not bad except for the colored wheels and bad vinyls .and of coarst the ugly ass wing but other than that its ok ...
You should just say this instead: Man, if that car was STOCK, it'd look good... Because you basically said, minus all the ricey shit, the car looks good... Yeah, yur right, beauty is in the eye of the, whatever...

The car looks like ass, period... To each his own I guess, but with ALL the possibilities afforded to the MKIV car, he chose to completely molest this car... Is it the worst, no, is it a vile bastardization of a once fine MKIV Supra, yes...