Status
Not open for further replies.

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
Stick supras are'nt the fastest car.

imagine this:

i just got a great work out at the gym; therefore, i'm a little stiff.
anywhooooo...

i jump into my car and i let her warm up a little bit. as the car warms up im thinking, wow i've had this car for about 3 weeks now and i refuse to race her ( i have the blown head gasket issue in the back of my mind). i wounder how fast can this car actually go. so after i sway away from my random racing thoughts, i pop the gear box into reavers and get the hell out of there. i jump on to my street going home which is called lakewood. well, im going down lakewood and i take a gander to my rear veiw mirror and guess what i see? a nice EG6 flying up the street. i am at a steady pase going about 40 MPH and i look over to my left and see this guy straing at me like im a bag of patato chips. he wants to eat my car aliiiiiiiveee!!!!. from what i saw, he had pretty much everysingle suspension upgrade you can have and the engine sounds sooo soo beefy!! (strong). well i toyed with him (bad idea) and i drop from 4th to 3rd and slam on the throttle... bye bye EG. next thing i know the EG is speeding up the street and getts right next to me; its finally go time! i drop to 3, i watch the rpm needle fly up to 4 thousand rpm. i gun it. he guns it. i start to lead this race thinking, "ima leave this guy in the dust". i glance at the rpms, its saying 6k rpm, quickly i look over to my right and see this EG6 starting to pull on me. well to make a long story short. we ran out of street because there was a car in front of both of us. but i knew he would of got ahead of me and probley bet me. but then i thought. wow that EG6 has to modify pretty much EVERYTHING to keep up with a stock supra.

overall i made my self feel better and decided to share this story with you guys =]

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
failbike.gif

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
UpbeatFish;1322812 said:
and the engine sounds sooo soo beefy!! (strong).

I'm not sure how to respond to this one...But I feel it needs to be quoted. :sarcasm:

UpbeatFish;1322812 said:
well i toyed with him (bad idea)

I don't mean to pick at your posts, but I'm curious as to why it was a (bad idea) to "toy" with an old Honda Civic?

UpbeatFish;1322812 said:
overall i made my self feel better and decided to share this story with you guys =]

Well congratulations on your, "kill"...But beating an old Civic with what probably had a loud beefy sounding fart can isn't saying a whole lot.

You really outta get some basic upgrades...It'll make you [and your car]
feel even better, given your motor is strong enough to take it.

Jeff

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I'm pretty sure my stick supra's quicker than your auto....

was it a white hatch with red lipped-rims and a black CF hood and yellow fogs..?

I think I saw that guy on sunday...

just kidding, every single Civic owner has their car that way, don't believe me, look it up..!

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
we got some guys like that at my job.(not the typical honda idiot)they have crazy ass honda's which they been building way before F&F btw. every freaking thing in an out is build. expensive ass parts and hella boost and their all daily drivers. cant wait to show em up thought. get some BPU mods done and show em up!

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
Boost Lee;1322984 said:
I'm not sure how to respond to this one...But I feel it needs to be quoted. :sarcasm:

I don't mean to pick at your posts, but I'm curious as to why it was a (bad idea) to "toy" with an old Honda Civic?

Well congratulations on your, "kill"...But beating an old Civic with what probably had a loud beefy sounding fart can isn't saying a whole lot.

You really outta get some basic upgrades...It'll make you [and your car]
feel even better, given your motor is strong enough to take it.

Jeff

what? i didnt beat him lol. thats why i was sad.. no but here in downey theres alot of highly tuned hondas cuz of some shop called s&h. they fix up hondas for cheap!. my budy ivan turboed his old-er honda for only 200 dollars. of cousre he bought the parts. but ill get that EG6 next time ON THE FREEEWAYYYy!! hahahaha

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
RazoE;1322999 said:
I'm pretty sure my stick supra's quicker than your auto....

was it a white hatch with red lipped-rims and a black CF hood and yellow fogs..?

I think I saw that guy on sunday...

just kidding, every single Civic owner has their car that way, don't believe me, look it up..!

lmaoooohahahaa
oh man i was cracking up when i read this. had to repost haha.

but he was very built i could tell right away. and i found out today he has a supercharged engine.

Mario

Jan 26, 2009
st. paul
well humm i don't know man but thats a good kill but ima toyota fan and also a honda dude
1 87 7mgte 14psi=turbo back 3in. hks bov
2 93 cb7(accord)=headers back 2.5in. and custom intake and intake manifold

i use to own a Ls-vtec integra-DA and that thing was fast for a fact until i blew it and i mean i blew it that motor was trash but i beat that turbo colbat hehe!!

so what i'm saying is that there are so pretty crazy honda guys out there about a month ago i lost to a NA civic si (2000) it must have been built dude!! lost by 2 cars or so

SupraCorwin

Shadow
Oct 14, 2008
Washington
UpbeatFish;1326147 said:
my car says on the door sticker that it weights 4400 jesus thats a tank.

Oh snap that means a mazda miata weighs 2950 pounds!? Oh wait that is maximum capacity... which it also says on the door sticker above the "weight"

Status
Not open for further replies.