You know what annoys me?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
kelson;1520799 said:
you know what really annoys ME? people who don't know how to use a round about. there's one on the way to and from my house and I can vividly remember at least 3 time I almost hit somebody, because they stopped to let someone into the round about. :3d_frown:

listen here Euro-boy..

this here great country of 'Merica, we don't know nuthin' bout no round-e-bouts, and that's the way I's likes it..

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yea, son. Whatdahell is a round-er-bout anyways!?

That's actually another thing that bothers me, in my town we used to have 3 rotaries, now they're "traffic circles". WTF, leave them alone!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
92nsx;1520702 said:
This thread could be come full of win with........What really annoys you?

You know what annoys me? When my cat meows at me, when it is 5 in the morning and Im still passed out. Just because his fat ass wants more food!
I have the same problem, only i get up at 5 and he wakes my ass up at 4. Fat ass motherfucker still has food in his bowl too.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
People that use Cell phones while driving..... YOU CAN AFFORD A CAR AND A PHONE BUY A FUCKING HANDSFREE KIT..

Had roundabouts here since the mid 1970's..... people still have NFI how to use them and stop and giveway :nono:

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
you know what annoys me? Using condoms.......... JK!

but really i get so annoyed when someone uses the rest of the toilet paper but doesnt change it!! or leaves like 1.5 sheets behind!! its not so hard to do!!!

you know what else annoys me? leaving cupbords open after getting bowls or cups..

you know what else annoys me? people leaving lights or the tv on... then complaining and lecturing about electricity use

basically hypocrits are super annoying!!

you know what else annoys me? stupid know it all's (in class).. for example there's this one guy in one of my classes and he's probably one of the dumbest people there.. yet he thinks he's the smartest shit... he even said to the class when everyone was introducing themselves quote "im sort of a nerd..".. he argues with the professor as if she's wrong.. and loses and ends up wasting class time..

did i mention hypocrits are fucking annoying?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Kevin;1520876 said:
isn't spelling part of proper grammer?

i learn something new everyday lol

"Grammar" ;)

In linguistics, grammar is the set of logical and structural rules that govern the composition of sentences, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology and syntax, often complemented by phonetics, phonology, semantics, and pragmatics.

Each language has its own distinct grammar. "English grammar" is the set of rules within the English language itself. "An English grammar" is a specific study or analysis of these rules. A reference book describing the grammar of a language is called a "reference grammar" or simply "a grammar". A fully explicit grammar exhaustively describing the grammatical constructions of a language is called a descriptive grammar, as opposed to linguistic prescription, which tries to enforce the governing rules of how a language is to be used.

Grammatical frameworks are approaches to constructing grammars. The standard framework of generative grammar is the transformational grammar model developed in various ways by Noam Chomsky and his associates from the 1950s onwards.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
What annoys me? That witless bunch who install speakers in their laughable little cars that could vibrate the hair off your ass, then drive with their music (always terrible) blaring through neighborhoods.

I've fantasized sniping them with paintballs from second-story windows, I've left nasty notes on their windshields, I have, NO BULLSHIT, CHASED them down the streets of my neighborhoods and knocked on their windows to tell them to shut up, but I am only one me, and they are many of them.

You'd think if your taste in music was that awful, you wouldn't want to advertise it to the world.

Man, do I wish the list of crap that annoyed me stopped there.

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
i just replaced all the lights in my supra last night so i don't have this problem. ( i thought it best since the car was sitting since 2002 before i bought it. they were going to send it to the junk yard. i saved it and now its got a rebuilt motor and runs like a rapped ape)..

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
you really want to know what annoys me? these two guys where i live were cruzing the wal-mart parking lot listening to the fast and furious soundtrack (that uno dos tres quattro song) burning their tires out in the wal-mart parking lot almost hitting my kids and my wife. that stuff annoys me. fckers you peel out in your cabra mustang in a damn parking lot. they drove by flipping me off i'm like wtf.

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
RazoE;1520819 said:
listen here Euro-boy..

this here great country of 'Merica, we don't know nuthin' bout no round-e-bouts, and that's the way I's likes it..

haha! euro-boy!!! I've lived in the same town here in NM for my whole life. never been to europe! round about is nice though, the intersection used to be a 4-way stop but it works much better when ppl use the round about right. its really not that hard

Ps I wasn't drifting the round about....any of THOSE times