You know what annoys me?

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
Ok so i bump into cars like these a lot and its fucken annoying!!
A few times i've almost rear ended them.. which pisses me off.

took this one today going to school
p1520537_1.jpg

only one brake light working wtf!
ive ran into a car with absolutely NO braking lights... just running lights when their lights were on
some of these cars are fairly new too!!

Another car i bumped into was actually opposite.. i guess something with their wiring was fucked up and their brake lights were on when they were accelerating and off when they were braking wtf?? and this was at night on the freeway... very dangerous..

you know what else annoys me? people that are CONSTANTLY braking.. (especially if you cannot see infront of them or whats going on infront) like they are following the car infront closely... and then braking every two seconds because they are getting too close... leave some space people!

You know what else annoys me? people who slow down a lot in the driving lane to turn when there is a long turning lane... get in there to slow down people!

you know what else annoys me? people who dont signal... you dont know what they are doing! its annoying when people brake hard without signalling.. to turn or changing lanes without signalling

you know what else annnoys me? people who don't know how to use 4-way stop signs!! they stop then even if they have the right of way.. they dont go.. then no one goes because of the confusion.. then when someone decides to go, everyone decides to go too.. chaos!! (theres a busy 4-way stop on my way to school.. happens all the time.) what i do is i look at all the cars already stopped just before i reach the stop sign and make sure i let them go first and then go right after.

you know what else annoys me? bad drivers... some drivers on the road here.. i dont even know how they even got their license in the first place

thats it for now..

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I agree with the above statements...

I can't stand the brake light thing, especially American cars, since American manufacturers love to use the brake lights as signals (to save on bulbs or what?), and when one of those bulbs blows, then the person is left without a signal, brake light, or running light, what the hell..?!?

I hate this on trucks, since they seem to do it the most (but mainly Fords)...

It's not that hard to wire in a seperate signal/brake, stop trying to save money...!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
My 20 year old car has a tail light failure sensor, why don't new cars?

Oh wait, they're cheap American cars, the imports have the sensors...

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Kevin;1520537 said:
Another car i bumped into was actually opposite.. i guess something with their wiring was fucked up and their brake lights were on when they were accelerating and off when they were braking wtf?? and this was at night on the freeway... very dangerous....

Let me guess they were Pontiac's or a GM car?

My GF's 2008 G6 were always on and it only had 20K miles on it!!! I noticed it one day I was behind her so I called her up and said " what are you 90 years old and leaving your foot on the brake pedal". She said no then got pissed I called her old. Took 3 different trips the the shop to get it fixed. Something I guessed had to get reprogrammed in the end. Then 2 weeks after we got it fixed we got a recall notice in the mail for this problem. Plus my neighbors 2009 G8 with 500 miles on it also did the same thing.

Last edited:

jtamulis

www.NotRice.com
Apr 9, 2005
Pittsboro, NC
www.NotRice.com
Poodles;1520574 said:
My 20 year old car has a tail light failure sensor, why don't new cars?

Oh wait, they're cheap American cars, the imports have the sensors...

Yeah my Supra's taillight sensor broke, causing the lights to not work. and no light in the dash telling me either. I figured it out when I hooked up my trailer.
(has nothing to do with the trailer wiring, it's a completely separate system that has worked flawlessly for over a year)

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
ford had /has all sorts of issues with there combination switch in the steering column. 90% of the time it causes the brake lights and turn signals to stop working either completely or individually. and sometimes it causes the car to burn to the ground.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
DreamerTheresa;1520657 said:
OH! Here's an idea! Don't tailgate.
I tailgate to get back at people for being bad drivers. :ugh:

I'm with OP for the most part though, even when I'm keeping my distance I've gotten close to trouble when someone suddenly decelerates with no turn signals and no brake lights. Actually just last night I was behind a car that one brake light and didn't use a turn signals to turn onto a road. I have to get myself out of the habit of looking for the cyclops for people to be braking in front of me.

Doesn't help that everyone in town thinks they're a professional race-car driver and doesn't brake until 10 feet in front of the turn. :: facepalm ::

Kevin

Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
92nsx;1520579 said:
Let me guess they we Pontiac's or a GM car?

Yea gm. It was actually a limo a lincoln i believe but it was dark.. soo yea and for some reason they would speed a lot then slow down A LOT then speed a lot.. no idea why. but thats how i noticed the brake light thing.

oh and another thing that annoys me... when people park all fucked up.. how hard is it to reverse and fix yourself! sometimes its soo bad that you cant even fit next to them.. really pisses me off if the lot is a real busy lot (at school)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Bad drivers should be given more space (just like if someone looks to be drunk). Wrecking your car to "get back at them" by riding their ass is dumb...

Kevin

Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
DreamerTheresa;1520657 said:
OH! Here's an idea! Don't tailgate.

wasn't tailgating and its that split second where you dont notice that they are stopping which gets you real close before you actually notice. lol idk if that made any sense.

Poodles;1520685 said:
Bad drivers should be given more space (just like if someone looks to be drunk). Wrecking your car to "get back at them" by riding their ass is dumb...

agreed. i never get road rage.. just stay calm and cool and let the other person look dumb..

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
This thread could be come full of win with........What really annoys you?

You know what annoys me? When my cat meows at me, when it is 5 in the morning and Im still passed out. Just because his fat ass wants more food!

He is a 20 pounder and loves it when the post man drops off supra parts.

p1520702_1.jpg

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
i have a thing for people who just jumble papers together then staples them all messy looking. i have to take them apart and make sure they are all straight. and dirty finger prints on papers from the warehouse guys pulling orders.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
DreamerTheresa;1520678 said:
Just keep in mind, YOU will be at fault for rear-ending someone. Doesn't matter if they were being a complete tool shed.

Poodles;1520685 said:
I mean, I was joking...

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
you know what really annoys ME? people who don't know how to use a round about. there's one on the way to and from my house and I can vividly remember at least 3 time I almost hit somebody, because they stopped to let someone into the round about. :3d_frown:

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
kelson;1520799 said:
you know what really annoys ME? people who don't know how to use a round about. there's one on the way to and from my house and I can vividly remember at least 3 time I almost hit somebody, because they stopped to let someone into the round about. :3d_frown:

well stop trying to drift the roundabouts....lol

OT... my supervisor crying about stupid shyt!!