You can forget a diesel generator, you want one of THESE!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
popsci just ran an article about the trashcan reactors and their potential for powering a base on the moon. sounded pretty damn cool.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
sounds like a bad idea.......people won't take proper care of it. Not to mention the people that will find a way to MAKE it weapons grade (if that's possible).

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
IwantMKIII;1176893 said:
sounds like a bad idea.......people won't take proper care of it. Not to mention the people that will find a way to MAKE it weapons grade (if that's possible).

No care is needed to make it work for a while, but you enrich it, you'll basically need a big ass atom accelerator...I doubt any normal folks can afford that

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IwantMKIII;1176893 said:

VV

Clueless;1176904 said:
No care is needed to make it work for a while, but you enrich it, you'll basically need a big ass atom accelerator...I doubt any normal folks can afford that

Well I don't think normal people can even afford this anyways, 25mil is the price tag on one of these babies.

drunk_medic said:
I actually live a bit closer to Vault 101, though luckily not THAT close!

Megaton! I own the love shack, my place is like quagmires.