yay! whiteline sway bar for chrismas!

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
alright so loving gf got me the front 30mm adjustible sway bar but unfortunitly the company i bought it from did a "wonderful" job in shipping it. when it arrived it was pretty much just in its original plastic bag thing, rips and tears everywhere, even the bag with the hardware was ripped open! thankfully there was no damage to it but one tiny spacer was missing so im waiting for the whiteline people to send me a spare.( Australians are so cool)

alright to the point: anyone has any tips or suggestions for when i finally get to install them?

ps: never purchase anything from vr-speed.com they are the ones who i purchased it from. they havent responded to any of my emails, they never answer the phone, there voice mail box is full so i guess they get a lot of complaints and seriously the sway bars came to me in a PLASTIC BAG. enough said

Aug 12, 2010
P.G. County, Maryland
I got mine from Whiteline dirrectly, and it was in the original Whiteline bag, but was packed inside a large cardboard box. They should have sent you poly bushings and a grease pack with the hardware. Make sure you liberally apply the lube to the inside surface of the D bushings or they'll squeak like a mouse in a blender.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
mine didnt even come in a cardboard box! lol dont worry i lubed that shit up really good used the whole packet. and yes i got all the hardware besides that one missing spacer but contacted whiteline and they sent me a replacement spacer already had it installed for about 3 weeks and im loving it