xtd vs F1 clutches on ebay

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
dont mean to hijack the thread or anyting but since were on the subject of ebay here how about those findaza flywheels i always see on there. Are they real or are they rip offs?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Haha, they say the one for the turbo is good to like 480rwhp(NOT TRUE) I run one, dynoed at just over 440rwhp and with some real good traction I can make mine slip. Pretty lame should have planned further ahead since my new setup is capable of 550rwhp....LAME O well ride-her till she dies!

Seth

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
on a side note, you can get it for hp freaks for the same price, jeff would have price matched it while he was there, and I'm sure ben will to

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
I would go with the second not that many options for use with the w58,
I may be ordering the second one and using a 6 puck clutch disk from act.

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
s383mmber1 said:
if your only running liek 250 horses, it should be fine? Right?
i only plan to make stock hp numbers for a long while. it just needs to hold up to the abuse of drifting. i have had a stock one in it for almost two whole years now and it has made it through one whole season of drifting and street use.

Supra60-1

May 29, 2005
Alabama
Dont get the carbotic or whatever it is, thats the same material as brake pads:aigo: . Get the ceramic/copper. You know how rough your brakes get after one quick racing stop from 140? Imagine the clutch chatter.

I don't have personal experience with these. Do yourself a favor and heed any warnings...

It should work for your sideways riffraff with stock power though.