xmas meet

ictsupra

Oct 21, 2010
Santa Ana , CA
ok ladies and gents. the time has come, after a couple people asking me to get this meet going this year. we had lots of fun last year and assume this year will be just as good. you've got a good 2 MONTHS to prepare! no excuses!!!

lets do this pot luck style. and if the interest permits, maybe we can do a cruise before or after the meet. there is also a basketball court right beside the parking lot with a couple picnic benches. san diego can provide an awning to keep things cool and perhaps a BBQ grill. lets do this big people.

if you are on any other toyota/lex forum, lets invite them, but please do confirm with me first so i can keep tabs as to how many peeps will show.

LOCATION; Mission Bay, San Diego
DATE; Saturday, December 11th 2010
TIME; 11AM to whenever.

Link to the spot
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 5&t=h&z=17

general rules apply like any other meet. i will not be the burn out police for this meet since i know we can act like adults, for the most part :wink:

here is the link to some past mission bay meets weve had including the first Xmas BBQ from last year.

lets start a list of attendees. i expect all SDS (San Diego Supras) to be in attendance! :D

ImageImageImageImageImage