XBOX 360 update!

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
This thing is fucking awesome!

Yeah the Wii came out with the avatar thing first, but I still think it's awesome stuff. I like how you can now install the game discs onto the HDD so that you dont have to play the game with the disc! This is so cool!!!

All you 360 owners chime in on this!!!

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
Yeah, im pretty sure i am. im so happy they improved the dashboard, its been a long time before anything really changed. it is so clean, and i like how you can get a party going, not like beofre you had to play a game in order to get a party going.

IF YOU HAVENT UPDATED...do it now!

edit: i just finished installing halo 3 to my HDD, and i am now going to install rock band 1 and 2!

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I like it in some respects, but I also hate the fact it fucking freezes so much.. I am hoping they start getting the bugs out of it.. Anywho.....Here is my gamer tag Supragirl83

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I thought I was at the Wii menu at first. lol, shake your avatar's head from left to right. It gets pissed. Rotate the head clockwise and counter clockwise to get him/her sick.

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
I will purchase a new one pretty soon, I was just wondering if they released that new jasper model that was supposed to have the smaller internals so that it wouldn't get so damn hot.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
My 360 just started getting like pixelated after I play for about 10mins. Its fine at first but, it get big pixels, its not so bad that I can't play but just kind of annoying. Anyone know what thats about? Also my gamertag is MA7MGTE

Snaps

Nov 2, 2008
New Zealand
HIGHSPEEDDIRT;1186049 said:
I will purchase a new one pretty soon, I was just wondering if they released that new jasper model that was supposed to have the smaller internals so that it wouldn't get so damn hot.

Yeah, the new boards have come out, they reduce the RRoD chance to about 2-3%, used to be 30%, the went down to 15%, now it's gone way down with the smaller CPU and GPU's

Oh, and to the person who installed Halo 3 to the HDD (Edit: PROJECT N00b), it actually makes it load slower, especially on Xbox Live, as the game originally cache'd maps to a section on the HDD, if it's on the HDD it has to read and write (the maps) to the same place, which is slower than reading from the DVD drive and writing to the HDD at the same time. It has to do it seperately.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Yea it does make it look childish but eh fuck it, its not bad once you get use to it, its kinda grown on me. It does look very modern tho if i went back to the old dashboard id feel weird like i just went back to the 90's and popped in gran turismo to my fat ps1.

I dont love it but i dont hate it either, is what im tryin to say.